BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Crate Engine Kit, Go Street EFI
383 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Long Block Crate Engine Type, 10.0:1 Compression Ratio
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Roller Crate Engine
This 383 Chevy "Stroker" motor is a Speedway Exclusive! Machined and assembled at BluePrint Engines, each engine is dyno tested (includes individual dyno sheet) and comes with a 30 month/50,000 mile warranty. Each crate engine is built to crank out 430 hp @ 5200 rpm and 450 ft.-lbs. @ 4300 rpm.
- 430 hp @ 5200 rpm
- 450 ft.-lbs. @ 4300 rpm
- Bore x Stroke: 4.040" x 3.75"
- 4-bolt main, 1-piece rear main seal seasoned block
- Passenger side dipstick
- Brass freeze plugs
- Chrome valve covers and timing cover
- New plain steel oil pan
- New cast steel crankshaft
- Rotating assembly balanced to within 2 grams
- Heavy beam connecting rods with 150,000 psi bolts
- Harmonic balancer
- 153 tooth flexplate w/ single 3-bolt converter pattern 10-3/4" bolt circle
- Hypereutectic pistons
- 10:1 compression
- Hydraulic roller camshaft
- Aluminum 1.5:1 ratio roller rocker arms
- Performance aluminum cylinder heads
- Hardened retainers and performance valve springs
- Aluminum dual plane intake
- New HEI distributor
- 91 Octane recommended fuel
- 2500 stall converter recommended
FiTech Go street EFI System
The FiTech Go Street EFI Series is the answer you have been looking for when it comes to performance, ease of setup, and reliability. As ready-to-run as they come but still providing the best in performance and economy, the all new FiTech Go Street EFI Series allows you to toss out that old leaky carburetor and bring new life to your favorite hotrod in the garage. This kit is designed for a simple, yet effective conversion to modern fuel injection technology at an incredibly affordable price.
This kit is also supplied with the FiTech Fuel Delivery kit for a simple and effective fuel system install. Included is a 255 L/ph EFI fuel pump, 20 feet of high pressure EFI grade hose, a 100 micron pre-filter and a 30 micron post filter, and associated push lock style fittings to simplify your fuel injection conversion. This system is designed for engines making up to 600 HP.
- Die Cast Throttle Body
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- FiTech flow matched 62-lb injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- Self Learning- Extreme self-learning for wide range super-fast dial in correction
- Suitable for crate engines and mild performance engines
- Pre-programmed with Bolt-N-Go technology for out of the box performance with no tuning required
- EZ-tach input, reads tach signal from: Coil, HEI, MSD/CDI and many other brand ignitions (no timing control)
- For non boosted engines- Normally aspirated applications only.
- Wide Band 4.2
- On board fuel pump driver
- Annular discharge design
- Hand Held tuning module for performance tuning
- 1 Fan Control and AC Input (Kicks up Idle)
- FiTech flow matched 62-lb injectors
- Attractive Cast Finish
- E85 compatible (30% reduction in HP capacity of fuel system and EFI)
Moroso Spark Plug Wires, HEI Cap
If you have ever tried to put plug wires together yourself, you know how fustrating it can be. These pre-assembled Moroso 8mm spiral core wires are fiberglass reinforced with a silicone outer layer. Wires have 90° boots on both ends. Available in red or black for small block Chevy.
- 37-7/8" x 1
- 37" x 2
- 35-1/2" x 1
- 33" x 1
- 29-5/5" x 1
- 27-3/4" x 2
GM HEI Distributor Wiring Pigtail Connector
This wiring pigtail features a dual HEI connector that helps clean up your engine bay by eliminating the use of single spade connectors to make battery and tachometer connections. 10 inch long wires that are red and green to identify battery and tachometer.
- 10 inch length
- Red and green wires to identify battery and tach leads
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - Click here for details.
What's In The Kit
BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Roller Crate EnginePart # 91533383Qty x 1
FiTech 31003 Go Street EFI 400 HP SystemPart # 52131003Qty x 1
Moroso Ready to Install Plug Wires HEI/Under Header/BlkPart # 91064310-BLKQty x 1
GM HEI Distributor Wiring Pigtail Connector, 10 InchPart # 91012343Qty x 1
More Like This
BluePrint 383 SBC Crate Engine Package, FiTech Easy Street EFI
BluePrint 383 Stroker SBC Crate Engine Package, FiTech EFI, 430HP
BluePrint 355 Crate Engine Kit, Sniper EFI, Black
BluePrint Budget SBC 355 Crate Engine Package, FiTech EFI
BluePrint 355 Crate Engine Kit,Sniper EFI,Shiny
BluePrint 306 Ford Bronco Edition Dressed Long Block, Fuel Inject
BluePrint 632 ProSeries Stroker Longblock, Fuel Injected
BluePrint 376 LS3 Longblock, Aluminum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint 302 Ford Dressed Longblock, Aluminum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint 306 Ford Bronco Edition Dressed Longblock
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.