BluePrint 306 Ford Bronco Edition Dressed Longblock
Universal Fit, Long Block Crate Engine Type, 306 cu. in. Engine Displacement
BluePrint uses modern techniques to square and parallel-deck the block, align-hone the main bearing bore, hone the cylinders on a computer-controlled machine to within 0.0002 straightness and roundness, and bore the cylinders 0.040 over stock.
The engine is painted Ford Blue, has Bronco Script valve covers and is available with a carburetor. When assembled and ready to ship, we dyno test each and every engine to confirm that 365 horsepower and 365 pounds per foot of torque are there – run free of charge.
Blueprint gives your engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30 months or 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Their warranty applies to individual or professional installations, is fully transferable, and covers engines worldwide.
- 365 HP and 365 Ft/lbs Torque
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Handpicked seasoned block
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- 2-Bolt Main
- 4.000" Bored .040" Over
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
- Cast steel crankshaft
- 3.000" Stroke
- Upgraded 5.090" connecting rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Hypereutectic pistons
- 50oz External balance
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -HP9009
- 60cc chamber
- 2.02" intake/1.60" exhaust valves
- 190cc intake/60cc exhaust runners
- Cam Type: Roller
- .533 Intake .554 Exhaust
- 215 Intake / 220 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 114 degree lobe separation
- 10-16 degrees initial, 32-34 total
- Bronco Script valve covers
- Dual Plane Aluminum Intake Manifold
- 600 cfm Carburetor
- Small Cap HEI Distributor
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
- Painted Ford Blue
- Engine requires a V-belt standard rotation water pump and belt system
- Recommended break-in oil for your BluePrint Crate Engine: BPP710
- Not for EGR
- Engine timing cover is designed for standard rotation water pump ONLY
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 115 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BluePrint 306 Ford Bronco Edition Dressed Long Block, Fuel Inject
BluePrint 302 Ford Dressed Longblock, Aluminum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint 306 Ford Dressed Longblock, Aluminum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint 632 ProSeries Stroker Longblock, Fuel Injected
BluePrint 376 LS3 Longblock, Aluminum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint 306 Ford Shortblock Plus, Roller Cam
BluePrint 350 Chevy Dressed Longblock with Carburetor, Pulley Kit
BluePrint 383, Dressed, Aluminum Heads, Roller Cam, 87 Octane
BluePrint 496 Stroker Longblock, Aluminum Heads, Power Adder
BluePrint 540 ProSeries Stroker Longblock, Power Adder
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.