BluePrint 302 Ford Hot Rod Crate Engine w/ Front Sump Pan
302 Ford Small Block V8, 302 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Deluxe Crate Engine Crate Engine Type
Need a new engine for your Blue Oval ride? This Speedway exclusive crate motor will work great in your street rod or classic pickup truck. Machined and assembled at BluePrint Engines, each engine is dyno tested and includes the dyno sheet. Has a 30 month/50,000 mile manufacturer's warranty.
Dyno Sheet (PDF) (Note: This sheet represents one example engine. Your individual engine may differ slightly.)
- 300+ Horsepower @ 5300
- 320+ ft lbs @ 3800
- Hand picked .040" over seasoned block
- Squared and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders computer honed to within .0002"
- Cylinders sonic tested
- Brass freeze plugs
- 9.6-1 compression ratio
- Premium cast 2MAE crankshaft - ground 10/10
- Balanced rotating assembly
- Harmonic balancer
- Melling hi-volume oil pump
- Chrome front sump oil pan
- Hyd. Roller camshaft .543 int./.554 exh. lift, 218 int./226 exh. duration @ .050, 112° lobe separation
- H.D. double roller timing chain
- Timing cover w/ dipstick hole
- Modified Ford E7TE cast iron heads
- 1.94" swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60" swirl polished exhaust valves
- Hardened retainers and springs
- Hardened pushrods
- Finned aluminum valve covers and breathers
- Polished aluminum dual plane 4bbl intake manifold
- Distributor installed and timing set
- Automatic transmission 157 tooth flexplate included (not installed)
Learn more about these crate engines by reading our article, "Building a Better SBF" as featured in Custom Classic Trucks Magazine.Crate Engine Installation Guide (PDF)
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details.
More Like This
BluePrint 302 Ford Hot Rod Crate Engine w/ Rear Sump Pan
BluePrint Roller 347 Ford Engine
BluePrint BP3060CT Ford 306, Base Crate Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3023CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302, 235 HP
BluePrint Engines BP3060CTCD Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 306
BluePrint BP3024CT Base Crate Engine, Ford 302, 300 HP
BluePrint Engines BP3024CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302
Edelbrock 468700 Supercharged 5.0L Coyote Crate Engine
BluePrint BP3472 Ford 347 Shortblock Crate Engine, Cast Crank
BluePrint BP3474CTF Ford 347 Stroker,Fuel Injected, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
The steps of a repaint/restoration project on a 496 Blueprint crate engine. Jeff K. talks about how he went from a Chevelle 283 to a garage sale 496 Blueprint.
In this Tech Tip, John gets to answer a favorite question of ours, what engine should I get?
Questions about what you will need for your fuel sytstem? Click here!