BluePrint 302 Ford Dressed Longblock, Aluminum Heads, Roller Cam
Universal Fit, Long Block Crate Engine Type, 302 cu. in. Engine Displacement
- 370 HP and 350 Ft/lbs torque
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Handpicked seasoned block
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- 2-Bolt Main
- 4.000" Bored .040" Over
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
- Ford, machined and balanced by BluePrint Engines
- 3.000" Stroke
- Upgraded 5.090" connecting rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Hypereutectic pistons
- 50oz External balance
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -HP9009
- 60cc chamber
- 2.02" intake/1.60" exhaust valves
- 190cc intake/60cc exhaust runners
- Roller Cam
- .543 Intake / .554 Exhaust
- 218 Intake / 226 Exhaust Duration
- @ .050 - 112 Degree Lobe Separation
- 10-16 degrees initial, 32-34 total
- 600cfm Carburetor
- Dual plane, satin aluminum intake manifold
- Dual Sump Oil Pan
- Valve Covers
- Timing Cover
- BPP50 50 Ounce, 6.4" diameter harmonic balancer
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
- Painted Ford Blue
- Recommended Oil: BPP710 BluePrint Engines Crate Engine Break-In Oil
- Recommended Stall Converter: 1800-2200
- Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
Engine requires a V-belt standard rotation water pump and belt system
Engine timing cover is designed for standard rotation water pump ONLY
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 115 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BluePrint 306 Ford Bronco Edition Dressed Long Block, Fuel Inject
BluePrint 376 LS3 Longblock, Aluminum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint 306 Ford Bronco Edition Dressed Longblock
BluePrint 306 Ford Dressed Longblock, Aluminum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint 383, Dressed, Aluminum Heads, Roller Cam, 87 Octane
BluePrint 632 ProSeries Stroker Longblock, Fuel Injected
BluePrint 306 Ford Shortblock Plus, Roller Cam
BluePrint 350 Chevy Dressed Longblock with Carburetor, Pulley Kit
BluePrint 496 Stroker Longblock, Aluminum Heads, Power Adder
BluePrint 540 ProSeries Stroker Longblock, Power Adder
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.