Black Poly Fuel Tank, 6-1/2 Gallon, 8 x 30 Inch
Universal Fit, Spun/Round Fuel Tank Style, Carbureted Fuel System Type, 6.5 gallons Capacity
- This polyethylene tank is an economical way to install a gas tank in your ride
- 8" diameter and 30" length has a capacity of 6.5 gallons
- Chrome mounting brackets are included to simplify installation
- 1/4" NPT female threaded fuel outlet is molded into the bottom of the tank
- Screw on gas cap is included
These black poly gas tanks include chrome mounting brackets, a screw-on cap and a 1/4" NPT threaded outlet molded into the bottom. Care should be taken to not over-tighten fitting.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
How to clean and seal your old tank
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.