Bilstein Street Rod Front Coil-Over, 12 Inch
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Bilstein to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 2131320 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Bilsteins street rod shocks are considered by many to be the best that money can buy. By using a monotube design, the piston diameter can be larger and reacts better to changing road conditions.
The shocks are also correctly valved for the front of your car to give you the most comfortable ride in a non-adjustable shock. Has 5/8" I.D. mounting eyes.
Kit includes: One Bilstein front coilover and a QA1 spring (several spring rates available).
11-1/2" Mounted Length
More Like This
Bilstein Street Rod 12 Inch Rear Coil-Over Shock
Speedway Coilover Shock Kit, 160 Rate, 13.1 Inch Mounted
Speedway Coilover Shock Kit, 450 Rate, 13.1 Inch Mounted
Speedway Coilover Shock Kit, 95 Rate, 14.9 Inch Mounted
Speedway Coilover Shock Kit, 225 Rate, 14.9 Inch Mounted
Speedway Coilover Shock Kit, 300 Rate, 14.9 Inch Mounted
Speedway Street Rod Rear Coil Over Shock Kit, 115 lbs. Rate
Speedway Street Rod Rear Coil Over Shock Kit, 275 lbs. Rate
Aluminum Small Body Coilover Shock, 4 Inch Plain, Spring Rate, 375 lbs
Aluminum Small Body Coilover Shock, 4 Inch Plain, Spring Rate, 450 lbs
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!