Bilstein SNSL Series Custom Linear Shock
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Exclusively at Speedway Motors you can now order your custom Bilstein shocks online!
- Shock of choice for Wissota and UMP racers
- Linear valving
- Nickel plated for rapid heat dissipation
- World class performance at a SN (Saturday Night) price
- Bilstein's famous consistent, fade-free performance
- 46mm (1.81") diameter steel body
- Steel Cap with Schrader Valve
- 7 or 9" Stroke
Designed for, but not limited to: Modifieds, Late Models, and Sprint Cars.
- Length - 7 or 9"
- Compression Valving - 0.5-10 (.5 increments)
- Rebound Valving - 0.5-10 (.5 increments)
- Bleed - Soft or Mid
Note: This shock is custom valved and assembled by our expert staff. Due to its custom nature, it cannot be returned for a refund.
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Bilstein SNS Series Custom Shock
Bilstein XVS Series Non-Base Valve Linear Shock Absorbers
Bilstein SZ Series Custom Shock
Bilstein SL Series Custom Linear Shock
AFCO Silver 57 Series Gas Bulb Shocks w/ Schrader Valve
AFCO Silver 58 Series Gas Bulb Shocks, IMCA Approved
Bilstein XVS Series Base Valve Linear Shock Absorbers
AFCO Silver 55 Series Gas Bulb Shocks, Base Valve w/ Schrader Valve
AFCO Silver 56 Series Gas Bulb Shocks, IMCA Approved
Bilstein DP1 Shocks
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.