Bilstein SNSL Series Custom Linear Shock
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Sprint Car, Stock Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, Smooth Shock Body Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Exclusively at Speedway Motors you can now order your custom Bilstein shocks online!
- Shock of choice for Wissota and UMP racers
- Linear valving
- Nickel plated for rapid heat dissipation
- World class performance at a SN (Saturday Night) price
- Bilstein's famous consistent, fade-free performance
- 46mm (1.81") diameter steel body
- Steel Cap with Schrader Valve
- 7 or 9" Stroke
Designed for, but not limited to: Modifieds, Late Models, and Sprint Cars.
- Length - 7 or 9"
- Compression Valving - 0.5-10 (.5 increments)
- Rebound Valving - 0.5-10 (.5 increments)
- Bleed - Soft or Mid
Note: This shock is custom valved and assembled by our expert staff. Due to its custom nature, it cannot be returned for a refund.
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Bilstein F4-BOA-0000836 Chrome Front Shock, 10-11 Inch Ride Height
Bilstein F4-BOA-0000788 Chrome Front Shock, 12-13 Inch Ride Height
Bilstein 7 Inch Stroke with Ends
Bilstein SNS Series Custom Shock
Bilstein XVS Series Non-Base Valve Linear Shock Absorbers
Bilstein SZ Series Custom Shock
Bilstein SL Series Custom Linear Shock
Bilstein AK Series Custom Build 1973-88 GM A/G Body Stock Car Shocks
Bilstein XVS Series Base Valve Linear Shock Absorbers
Bilstein F4-BE3-E249-MO 73-88 AG Body Shock Comp 219/Reb 358
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.