Bilstein SNS Series Custom Shock
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Exclusively at Speedway Motors you can now order your custom Bilstein shocks online!
- Shock of choice for Wissota and UMP racers
- Digressive valving
- Nickel plated for rapid heat dissipation
- World class performance at a SN (Saturday Night) price
- Bilstein's famous consistent, fade-free performance
- 46mm (1.81") diameter steel body
- Steel Cap with Schrader Valve
- 7 or 9" Stroke
Designed for, but not limited to: Modifieds, Late Models, and Sprint Cars.
- Length - 7 or 9"
- Rebound Valving - 00-90
- Compression Valving - 00-90
Note: This shock is custom valved and assembled by our expert staff. Due to its custom nature, it cannot be returned for a refund.
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Bilstein XVS Series Base Valve Digressive Shock Absorbers
Bilstein SZ Series Custom Shock
CUSTOM LR COB BILSTEIN
Bilstein SL Series Custom Linear Shock
Bilstein XVS Series Base Valve Linear Shock Absorbers
Bilstein Aluminum Threaded Body Gas Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, Custom Valve
AFCO 24 Series Custom Racing Shock
Bilstein XVS Series Non-Base Valve Linear Shock Absorbers
Bilstein XVS Series Non-Base Valve COB Shock Absorbers
Bilstein Aluminum Threaded Body Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Custom Valve
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.