Bilstein S7G-2020 Small Steel Shock w/ Ends-7 Inch Stroke-Comp 2/Reb 2
These mono-tube gas shocks feature the latest development in shock valving technology; digressive valving. This delivers a new level of control by damping slow suspension movements more effectively while not allowing the chassis to be upset by sharp bumps. Bilstein has set the standard for years in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1. Now it's setting the standard for Modifieds, Late Models and Open Wheel.
- Use on the front of Modifieds and Sprints
- Also suitable for Midgets, TQ's, Dwarf Cars, etc.
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Economy price
- Low rod pressure
- Bilstein's famous consistent, fade-free performance
- Features one bearing end and one welded end
- 1-5/8" steel body
- 7" stroke
- Comp. Length: 12"
- Extended Length: 20"
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!