Bilstein S6G3030 Sm. Steel Shock w/ Ends-6" Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
Micro Sprint, Midget, Modified, Mono Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Powder Coated
Bilstien SG Series S6G mono-tube gas shocks feature the latest development in shock valving technology; digressive valving. This delivers a new level of control by damping slow suspension movements more effectively while not allowing the chassis to be upset by sharp bumps. Bilstein has set the standard for years in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1. Now it's setting the standard for Modifieds, Late Models and Open Wheel.
- Use on the front of Modifieds and Sprints
- Also suitable for Midgets, TQ's, Dwarf Cars, etc.
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Economy price
- Low rod pressure
- Bilstein's famous consistent, fade-free performance
- Features one bearing end and one welded end
- 1-5/8" steel body
- 6" stroke
- Comp. Length: 11"
- Extended Length: 17"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bilstein 37G-3060 Sm. Steel Shock w/ Ends-7" Stroke-Comp 6/Reb 3
Bilstein F4-BE3-A213-M7 Sm. Steel Shock w Ends, 6", Comp 3/Reb 1
Bilstein F4-BE3-A213-M0 Sm. Steel Shock w Ends, 6", Comp 4/Reb 2
Bilstein F4-BE3-C240-H0 Sm. Steel Shock w Ends, 7", Comp 2/Reb 6
Bilstein F4-BE3-C233-H0 Sm. Steel Shock w Ends, 7", Comp 3/Reb 3
Bilstein F4-BE3-C231-H1 Sm. Steel Shock w/Ends, 7", Comp 9/Reb 1
Bilstein S7G-3535 Small Steel Shock w/ Ends, 7", Comp 3.5/Reb 3.5
Bilstein F4-BE3-C234-H0 Sm. Steel Shock w Ends, 7", Comp 5/Reb 3
Bilstein F4-BE3-C232-H0 Sm. Steel Shock w Ends, 7", Comp 4/Reb 2
Bilstein S7G-1030 Shock w/Ends-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 1