Bilstein F4-SE7-F565-MO 1978-88 Metric Chassis Street Stock Shock Pack
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Winston Cup, Indy car, and Formula 1, is now available to the grassroots level racer. Bilstein Mono Tube gas shocks use deflective disc valving to give more precise and consistent valving. Plus, their rugged construction and precisely machined finishes ensure a long performance life. These shocks may cost more initially, but they pay off in the winners circle!
These stock mount style shocks are tuned for your Hobby Stock or Street Stock. They include seven shocks, instructions and recommended set-ups.
- Monotube body dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube designs
- Nitrogen gas puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent shock fade
- Allows for more precise, consistent set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
Item Details78-88 GM G Body
78-82 GM A Body
More Like This
AFCO 1020 10 Series Street Stock Front Shock, Comp/Reb: 7/7
AFCO 1021 10 Series Street Stock Front Shock, Comp/Reb: 6/6
AFCO 1031 10 Series GM Street Stock Shock, Rear, Comp/Rebound: 6/6
AFCO 1043 K Series Street/Strip Rear Shock, 79-83 Mustang, 55-57 Chevy
AFCO 1030 10 Series GM Street Stock Shock, Rear, Comp/Rebound: 5/5
AFCO 1032 10 Series Street Shocks, Rear, Camaro/Firebird, Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 1034 10 Series Stock Mount Shocks, Rear, Camaro, Comp 3/Reb 5
Bilstein F4-SE7-F566-MO Southern Sport Mod Shock Package
QA1 53688-2 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
QA1 53945 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock