Bilstein F4-BE3-A213-M1 Small Steel Shock w Ends, 6 Inch, Comp 2/Reb 4
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Bilstein SG Series S6G mono-tube gas shocks feature the latest development in shock valving technology; digressive valving. This delivers a new level of control by damping slow suspension movements more effectively while not allowing the chassis to be upset by sharp bumps. Bilstein has set the standard for years in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1. Now it's setting the standard for Modifieds, Late Models and Open Wheel.
- Use on the front of Modifieds and Sprints
- Also suitable for Midgets, TQ's, Dwarf Cars, etc.
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Economy price
- Low rod pressure
- Bilstein's famous consistent, fade-free performance
- Features one bearing end and one welded end
- 1-5/8" steel body
- 6" stroke
- Comp. Length: 11"
- Extended Length: 17"
More Like This
Bilstein F4-BE3-A213-M0 Small Steel Shock w Ends, 6 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 2
Bilstein S6G3030 Small Steel Shock w/ Ends-6 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
Bilstein F4-BE3-A213-M5 Shock w/ Ends-6 Inch-Comp 3.5/Reb 3.5
Bilstein F4-BE3-A213-M4 Shock w/ Ends-6 Inch-Comp 4.5/Reb 4.5
Bilstein F4-BE3-A213-M7 Small Steel Shock w Ends, 6 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 1
Bilstein F4-BE3-A213-M2 Small Steel Shock w Ends, 6 Inch, Comp 1/Reb 3
Bilstein Custom Valve 1-5/8 Inch Small Body Steel Shock, 6 Inch
Bilstein S6G-5555 Steel Shock & Ends 6 In Stroke Comp 5.5/Reb 5.5
Bilstein F4-BE3-C237-H0 Small Steel Shock w Ends, 7 Inch, Comp 2/Reb 4
Bilstein XVS Series Base Valve Digressive Shock Absorbers