Bilstein AK6565F Front Street Shock, 73-88 A/G-Body, Comp 220/Reb 325
Hobby Stock, Stock Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1 is now available to the grassroots level hobby stock and street stock racer. Bilstein monotube gas shocks use deflective disc valving to give more precise and consistent valving. Plus, their rugged construction and precisely machined finishes ensure a long performance life. These shocks may cost more initially but they pay off in the winners circle!
- Monotube body dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube designs
- Nitrogen gas puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent shock fade
- Allows for more precise, consistent set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
- 1973-83 GM A-Body (Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo, etc.)
- 1978-88 GM G-Body (Monte Carlo, Regal, Cutlass, Grand Prix)
Item DetailsValving: 325#/220# Digressive
Mounting Type: T-Bar to Pin
More Like This
QA1 EC1958P EC Series Street Stock Shock Front Extra Heavy 8 Valving
Bilstein AK Series Custom Build 1973-88 GM A/G Body Stock Car Shocks
Bilstein AK1051 1973-1988 A/G-Body Front Stock Shock, Comp 172/Reb 393
Bilstein F4-BE5-F134-MO 73-88 GM A/G Body Shock, 70/140 Dig
Bilstein F4-BE3-F129-M1 73-88 A/G Body Shock Com 233/Reb 110
Bilstein F4-BE3-C751-M2 73-88 A/G Body Shock Com 154/Reb 197
Bilstein F4-BE3-F130-MI 73-88 AG Front Shock Comp 190/Reb 245
Bilstein F4-BE5-F133-MI 73-99 GM A/G Body Rear Shock, 300/120 Dig
Bilstein F4-BE5-F135-M2 73-88 GM A/G Body Shock, 185/70 Dig
Bilstein AK2020R 73-88 GM A/G Body Rear Street Stock Shock, 70/70 Digr
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.