Bilstein AK2020R 73-88 GM A/G Body Rear Street Stock Shock, 70/70 Digr
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1 is now available to the grassroots level hobby stock and street stock racer. Bilstein mono tube gas shocks use deflective disc valving to give more precise and consistent valving. Plus, their rugged construction and precisely machined finishes ensure a long performance life. These shocks may cost more initially but they pay off in the winners circle!
- 46mm diameter steel body
- Monotube body dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube designs
- Nitrogen gas puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent shock fade
- Allows for more precise, consistent set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
Item DetailsValving: 70#/70# Digressive
Mounting Type: T-Bar to Cantilever
Extended Length: 20.31" Collapsed Length: 13.11"
- 1973-83 GM A-Body (Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo, etc.)
- 1978-88 GM G-Body (Monte Carlo, Regal, Cutlass, Grand Prix)
More Like This
QA1 EC1685P EC Series Street Shock, GM Mid/Fullsize Rear, 5 Valve
Bilstein F4-BE5-F134-MO 73-88 GM A/G Body Shock, 70/140 Dig
Bilstein F4-BE5-F135-M2 73-88 GM A/G Body Shock, 185/70 Dig
Bilstein AK Series Custom Build 1973-88 GM A/G Body Stock Car Shocks
Bilstein F4-BE5-F133-MI 73-99 GM A/G Body Rear Shock, 300/120 Dig
Competition Engineering C2710 Adjustable Drag Shock, 67-81 Camaro/FB
Competition Engineering C2740 Adjustable Drag Shock, 1957-86 Ford
Competition Engineering C2730 Adjustable Drag Shock, 60-79 Dodge/Ply.
Pro Shocks® SS200 Pro Non-Adjustable Street Stock Rear Shock
Pro Shocks® SS201 PRO Street Stock Non-Adjustable Shock, Rear