Bilstein 45/45 Aluminum Threaded Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4.5/Reb 4.5
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- 46mm (1.81") diameter threaded aluminum body
- Includes Schrader valve and circlip rod guide
- Rebuildable; shock can be assembled and disassembled for rapid repair or valving change
- Hard anodized for durability
- Valve stacks and valving kits available separately
- Available with linear or digressive piston
- Every part of the ASN shock is available separately for economical repair
- World class performance in an aluminum shock at an economy price
- Bilstein's famous consistent, fade-free performance
- Designed for, but not limited to Modifieds, Late Models, & Sprint Cars
Note: With mono tube gas shocks, you have a longer compressed length. So if you've been running a 9" Pro, Carrera, etc., you need to go to an 8" Bilstein.
Bilstein Shock Numbering System
Example: SN 7 A 20 40
- 7 - Stroke in inches (Comp. length subtracted from Ext. length)
- A - Aluminum threaded body shock
- 20 - # Rebound damping (first # in sequence)
- 40 - # Compression damping (second # in sequence)
Note: Rebound and Compression are expressed in the industry standard, 4, 5, 6 etc. with a 2nd digit to allow for a degree of dampening between whole numbers. For example: 50 means 5, 55 means 5-1/2
More Like This
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
Bilstein 35/35 Aluminum Threaded Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 3.5/Reb 3.5
Bilstein 50/30 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 5
Bilstein 30/50 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 5/Reb 3
Bilstein 60/60 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 6/Reb 6
Bilstein 30/30 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
Bilstein 55/55 Aluminum Threaded Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 5.5/Reb 5.5
Bilstein 30/60 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 6/Reb 3
Bilstein 10/90 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 9/Reb 9
Bilstein Alum. Threaded Body Gas Shock, 7 In Stroke, Comp/Rebound: 4/4
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.