Bilstein 30/50 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 5/Reb 3
Dirt Late Model, Legends, Midget, Mini Sprint, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- 46mm (1.81") diameter threaded aluminum body
- Includes Schrader valve and circlip rod guide
- Rebuildable; shock can be assembled and disassembled for rapid repair or valving change
- Hard anodized for durability
- Valve stacks and valving kits available separately
- Available with linear or digressive piston
- Every part of the ASN shock is available separately for economical repair
- World class performance in an aluminum shock at an economy price
- Bilsteins famous consistent, fade-free performance
- Designed for, but not limited to Modifieds, Late Models, & Sprint Cars
Note: With mono tube gas shocks, you have a longer compressed length. So if youve been running a 9" Pro, Carrera, etc., you need to go to an 8" Bilstein.
Item DetailsComp/Rebound: 5/3
Bilstein Shock Numbering System
Example: SN 7 A 20 40
- 7 - Stroke in inches (Comp. length subtracted from Ext. length)
- A - Aluminum threaded body shock
- 20 - # Rebound damping (first # in sequence)
- 40 - # Compression damping (second # in sequence)
Note: Rebound and Compression are expressed in the industry standard, 4, 5, 6 etc. with a 2nd digit to allow for a degree of dampening between whole numbers. For example: 50 means 5, 55 means 5-1/2
More Like This
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
Bilstein 50/30 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 5
Bilstein 60/60 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 6/Reb 6
Bilstein 30/30 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
Bilstein 30/60 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 6/Reb 3
Bilstein 10/90 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 9/Reb 9
Bilstein 50/30 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-9 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 5
Bilstein 30/50 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-9 Inch Stroke, Comp 5/Reb 3
Bilstein 35/35 Aluminum Threaded Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 3.5/Reb 3.5
Bilstein Alum. Threaded Body Gas Shock, 7 In Stroke, Comp/Rebound: 4/4
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!