Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
Dirt Late Model, Legends, Midget, Mini Sprint, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car
- 46mm (1.81") diameter threaded aluminum body
- Includes Schrader valve and circlip rod guide
- Rebuildable; shock can be assembled and disassembled for rapid repair or valving change
- Hard anodized for durability
- Valve stacks and valving kits available separately
- Available with linear or digressive piston
- Every part of the ASN shock is available separately for economical repair
- World class performance in an aluminum shock at an economy price
- Bilstein's famous consistent, fade-free performance
- Designed for, but not limited to Modifieds, Late Models, & Sprint Cars
Note: With mono tube gas shocks, you have a longer compressed length. So if you've been running a 9" Pro, Carrera, etc., you need to go to an 8" Bilstein.
Bilstein Shock Numbering System
Example: SN 7 A 20 40
- 7 - Stroke in inches (Comp. length subtracted from Ext. length)
- A - Aluminum threaded body shock
- 20 - # Rebound damping (first # in sequence)
- 40 - # Compression damping (second # in sequence)
Note: Rebound and Compression are expressed in the industry standard, 4, 5, 6 etc. with a 2nd digit to allow for a degree of dampening between whole numbers. For example: 50 means 5, 55 means 5-1/2
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bilstein 30/50 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 5/Reb 3
Bilstein 60/60 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 6/Reb 6
Bilstein 30/30 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
Bilstein 30/60 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 6/Reb 3
Bilstein 10/90 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 9/Reb 9
Bilstein 50/30 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 5
Bilstein 40/20 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-9 Inch Stroke, Comp 2/Reb 4
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-9 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
Bilstein Alum. Threaded Body Gas Shock, 7 In Stroke, Comp/Rebound: 4/4
Bilstein Aluminum Threaded Body Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Custom Valve
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.