Bills Hot Rod Co. SBC Vortec Wide Set A/C Compressor Bracket, Long
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 91667968 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Since 1990 Bill's Hot Rod Co. has had one goal in mind; to design alternator, air conditioner and power steering brackets that fit and are easy to use, as well as affordable and stylish. The 600 Series A/C compressor brackets fit Sanden SD-508 A/C compressors. Brackets position the units over the valve covers. Brackets come completely assembled with all stainless steel bolts and washers, illustrated instruction sheet, and belt size recommendations with adjusting tips.
- Wide Set Top Mount A/C Compressor Bracket
- Fits Small Block Chevy with Cast Iron Vortec Heads
- Comes completely assembled
- For long water pump
- Fits Sanden SD-508 A/C compressors
- 1/4" mild steel plate is used for strength and durability
- No drilling or tapping necessary
- Choose between black, chrome, and raw finishes
To protect and preserve the finish on these powdercoated or chrome plated brackets, be sure to apply a good quality wax such as carnauba, as needed.
Bracket mounts using only the existing factory drilled holes found on the front face of the heads. If the valve cover gasket flange extends over the machine surface or head face, you will have to grind or file the circled area as needed to allow the bracket to sit flat on the head
More Like This
Bills Hot Rod Co. Big Block Chevy A/C Brackets
Bills Hot Rod Co. Early Small Block A/C Compressor Bracket
Bills Hot Rod Co. SB Wide Set A/C Compressor Bracket
Bills Hot Rod Co. Vortec SB Wide Set A/C Bracket
Bills Hot Rod Co. SB Wide Set A/C Compressor Bracket, Long
Bills Hot Rod Co. Vortec SM A/C Compressor Bracket, Long
Bills Hot Rod Co. SB Side Mount A/C Compressor Bracket
Bills Hot Rod Co. Vortec Side Mount A/C Compr. Bracket
Bills Hot Rod Co. SB Side Mount A/C Compr. Bracket, Long
Bills Hot Rod Co. Late Small Block Vortec A/C Compressor Bracket
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.