Bills Hot Rod Co. SB Wide Set Power Steering Bracket
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Since 1990 Bill's Hot Rod Co. has had one goal in mind; to design alternator, air conditioner and power steering brackets that fit and are easy to use, as well as affordable and stylish. The 300 Series Power Steering Bracket will fit GM Saginaw Pumps with attached reservoirs. Brackets position the pumps low and close to the block. Brackets come completely assembled with all stainless steel bolts and washers, illustrated instruction sheet, and belt size recommendations with adjusting tips.
- Wide Set Low Mount Power Steering Bracket
- Driver side
- For use with the 600 Series bracket 916-67962 ONLY
- Fits Small Block Chevy / Short Water Pump application
- Comes completely assembled
- Fits GM Saginaw Pumps with attached reservoirs
- Will work with an 8" harmonic balancer
- 1/4" mild steel plate is used for strength and durability
- No drilling or tapping necessary
- Choose between black, chrome, and raw finishes
To protect and preserve the finish on these powdercoated or chrome plated brackets, be sure to apply a good quality wax such as carnauba, as needed.
Bracket mounts to the lower left front of the block using the two lower bolt holes located by the timing chain cover (the old front motor mount holes). The adjusting arm mounts to the lower water pump hole.
More Like This
Bills Hot Rod Co. BB Power Steering Bracket, Long
Bills Hot Rod Co. Power Steering Pump Brackets for Small Block Chevy
Bills Hot Rod Co. SB Side Mount Power Steering Bracket, Long
Bills Hot Rod Co. SB Side Mount Power Steering Bracket
Bills Hot Rod Co. 500 Series B/B Chevy Power Steering Brackets
Bills Hot Rod Co. SB Side Mount Power Steering Bracket, Short
Q & A
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.