Bills Hot Rod Co. 500 Series B/B Chevy Power Steering Brackets
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The 500 Series power steering pump bracket will fit a wide range of applications due to it's 3 mouting positions: low, mid and high. The bracket comes pre-assembled and attaches to the lower left front of the block using the two lower bolt holes located by the timing cover (the old front motor mount holes). The adjusting arm mounts to the lower water pump hole. This bracket accepts stock GM Saginaw power steering pumps with the attached reservoir. We recommend the 1971-74 Camaro style pumps.
- Fabricated from 1/4" mild steel
- Simple installation - all brackets are pre-assembled
- Drilling or tapping is not required
- Attaches to the lower left front of the block
- Accepts stock GM Saginaw power steering pumps with attached reservoir
- Works with "short" water pumps only
- Works with 8" harmonic balancers
- Works with stock steel or aftermarket pulleys
- Includes stainless Allen head hardware
- Fits big block Chevy V8 396-454 engines
- Available in chrome or black powdercoated
Combine this bracket with the 400 Series alternator & A/C brackets to complete your big block Chevy accessory drive.
- If your alternator is mounted towards the outside of the head, over the exhaust, you can't use this bracket due to alternator belt interference problem with the base and adjusting arm.
- To protect and preserve the finish on these powdercoated or chrome plated brackets, be sure to apply a good quality wax such as carnauba, as needed.
More Like This
Bills Hot Rod Co. BB Power Steering Bracket, Long
Bills Hot Rod Co. Power Steering Pump Brackets for Small Block Chevy
Bills Hot Rod Co. SB Side Mount Power Steering Bracket, Long
Bills Hot Rod Co. SB Side Mount Power Steering Bracket
Bills Hot Rod Co. SB Wide Set Power Steering Bracket
Bills Hot Rod Co. SB Side Mount Power Steering Bracket, Short
Q & A
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.