Bills Hot Rod Co. 500 Series B/B Chevy Power Steering Brackets
Chevy Big Block V8, Mild Steel, Hardware Included, Short Water Pump Style
The 500 Series power steering pump bracket will fit a wide range of applications due to it's 3 mounting positions: low, mid and high. The bracket comes pre-assembled and attaches to the lower left front of the block using the two lower bolt holes located by the timing cover (the old front motor mount holes). The adjusting arm mounts to the lower water pump hole. This bracket accepts stock GM Saginaw power steering pumps with the attached reservoir. We recommend the 1971-74 Camaro style pumps.
- Fabricated from 1/4" mild steel
- Simple installation - all brackets are pre-assembled
- Drilling or tapping is not required
- Attaches to the lower left front of the block
- Accepts stock GM Saginaw power steering pumps with attached reservoir
- Works with "short" water pumps only
- Works with 8" harmonic balancers
- Works with stock steel or aftermarket pulleys
- Includes stainless Allen head hardware
- Fits big block Chevy V8 396-454 engines
- Available in chrome or black powdercoated
Combine this bracket with the 400 Series alternator & A/C brackets to complete your big block Chevy accessory drive.
- If your alternator is mounted towards the outside of the head, over the exhaust, you can't use this bracket due to alternator belt interference problem with the base and adjusting arm.
- To protect and preserve the finish on these powdercoated or chrome plated brackets, be sure to apply a good quality wax such as carnauba, as needed.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Power Steering Pump Bracket Set for Short Water Pump,Small Block Chevy
Head Mount Power Steering Pump Bracket for Short Water Pump
Block Mount Power Steering Pump Bracket for Short Water Pump
Tuff Stuff 6508BRED SBC Long Power Steering Pump Bracket, Red
Tuff Stuff 6508A SBC Long Power Steering Pump Bracket, Chrome
Tuff Stuff 6508BBLUE SBC Long Power Steering Pump Bracket, Blue
Tuff Stuff 6508B SBC Long Power Steering Pump Bracket, Black
Tuff Stuff 6507BBLUE BBC Long Power Steering Pump Bracket, Blue
Tuff Stuff 6507A BBC Long Power Steering Pump Bracket, Chrome
Tuff Stuff 6507B BBC Long Power Steering Pump Bracket, Black
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.