Bills Hot Rod Co. 500 Series B/B Chevy Power Steering Brackets
Chevy Big Block V8, Mild Steel, Is Hardware Included, Short Water Pump Style
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The 500 Series power steering pump bracket will fit a wide range of applications due to it's 3 mouting positions: low, mid and high. The bracket comes pre-assembled and attaches to the lower left front of the block using the two lower bolt holes located by the timing cover (the old front motor mount holes). The adjusting arm mounts to the lower water pump hole. This bracket accepts stock GM Saginaw power steering pumps with the attached reservoir. We recommend the 1971-74 Camaro style pumps.
- Fabricated from 1/4" mild steel
- Simple installation - all brackets are pre-assembled
- Drilling or tapping is not required
- Attaches to the lower left front of the block
- Accepts stock GM Saginaw power steering pumps with attached reservoir
- Works with "short" water pumps only
- Works with 8" harmonic balancers
- Works with stock steel or aftermarket pulleys
- Includes stainless Allen head hardware
- Fits big block Chevy V8 396-454 engines
- Available in chrome or black powdercoated
Combine this bracket with the 400 Series alternator & A/C brackets to complete your big block Chevy accessory drive.
- If your alternator is mounted towards the outside of the head, over the exhaust, you can't use this bracket due to alternator belt interference problem with the base and adjusting arm.
- To protect and preserve the finish on these powdercoated or chrome plated brackets, be sure to apply a good quality wax such as carnauba, as needed.
More Like This
Head Mount Power Steering Pump Bracket for Short Water Pump
Block Mount Power Steering Pump Bracket for Short Water Pump
Power Steering Pump Bracket Set for Short Water Pump,Small Block Chevy
D&R Classic M00393-R 67-68 Camaro 327 Power Steering Pump Bracket
OER 3905366 Power Steering Pump Brace, 1967-68 Camaro 327
Bills Hot Rod Co. 500 Series BB Power Steering Bracket, Long
Classic Headquarters W-799 Power Steering Pump Brackets, 69-72 GM S/B
Big Block Chevy Power Steering Pump Bracket
GM 3967422 Power Steering Pump Bracket, Big Block 70-72 Camaro/70 Nova
Ecklers 50-205531-1 Power Steering Pump Bracket, 1964-68 A-Body
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Follow along as power steering is added to Speedway's Project Chevelle. This article showcases exactly what is involved in adding power steering in a car that came with manual steering.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.