Billet FM2222PC B/B Chevy Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit Press-On
Chevy Big Block V8
Genuine Billet Specialties style, quality, fit and finish are engineered into these serpentine conversion kits. All brackets and pulleys are machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum & polished to a mirror finish. Designed to bolt right on and align correctly the first time. Includes stainless steel hardware.
Designed for use with:
- 396-454 Big Block Chevy (not 572, not tall deck heads)
- Long water pump (standard rotation)
- GM 60 to 80 amp alternator (passenger side)
- Saginaw power steering pump ('75-'77 Chevelle with V8)
- Polished billet aluminum mid mount alternator bracket
- Polished billet aluminum mid mount power steering bracket
- Polished billet aluminum alternator pulley with fan & nose cone
- Polished billet aluminum water pump pulley with nose cone
- Polished billet aluminum crankshaft pulley
- Polished stainless steel turnbuckles
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
Note: Serpentine belts are not provided in kit. Recommended Alternator Belt: Goodyear 6 Rib #4060420 (42") or Dayco 6 Rib #5060420 (42"). Recommended Power Steering Belt: Goodyear 6 Rib #4060385 (38.5") or Dayco #5060388 (38.8")
910-13272 Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
Billet FM2221PC BBC Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit, Keyway Shaft
Billet FM2121PC SBC Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit, Keyway Shaft
Billet Specialties 13220 Tru Trac Serpentine Systems - SB Chevy
Billet Specialties 13600 Tru Trac Serpentine System - Small Block Ford
Powermaster 170 Serpentine Alternator Drive/Water Pump Drive System
March Pulley 30600 Ford Flathead Serpentine Conversion Drive System
Eddie Motorsports MS107-55P Serpentine Pulley Kit, SBC, Polished
KRC Power Steering KRC36401500 Pro Series Serpentine Pully Kit, SBC
KRC 36403000 Serpentine Pulley Kit, SB Chevy
KRC 37453000 Water Pump Only Drive Kit, W/ Idler/Tensioner, Chevy
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.