Billet FM2122PC S/B Chevy Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit-Press-On
Chevy Small Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Genuine Billet Specialties style, quality, fit and finish are engineered into these serpentine conversion kits. All brackets and pulleys are machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum & polished to a mirror finish. Designed to bolt right on and align correctly the first time. Includes stainless steel hardware.
Designed for use with:
- Long water pump ('69-'86 style)
- GM 10SI/12SI alternator (passenger side)
- Saginaw power steering pump ('75-'77 Chevelle w/ V8)
- Polished billet aluminum top mount alternator bracket
- Polished billet aluminum alternator pulley with fan & nose cone
- Polished billet aluminum power steering pump bracket
- Polished billet aluminum power steering pulley
- Polished billet aluminum water pump pulley with nose cone
- Polished billet aluminum crankshaft pulley
- Polished stainless steel turnbuckles
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
Note: Serpentine belts are not provided in kit. Recommended Alternator Belt: Goodyear 6 Rib #4060407 (40.75") to #4060410 (41") or Dayco #5060408 (40.8") to #5060410 (41"). Recommended Power Steering Belt: Goodyear 6 Rib # 4060355 (35.5") or Dayco #5060358 (35.8")
910-13271 Instructions (PDF)
Get the correct pulleys for your application by learning which water pump you have as explained in our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
More Like This
1969-1975 Small Block Chevy Alternator Brace
1965-1968 Small Block Chevy Alternator Brace
1976-1986 Small Block Chevy OEM Alternator Brace
1965-68 Small Block Chevy Alternator Brace
Small Block Chevy Low Mount Alternator Bracket, Plain
Small Block Chevy Billet Alternator Brackets
Small Block Chevy Upper Alternator Bracket, Stainless
Small Block Chevy Chrome Alternator Base Brackets
Small Block Chevy Outboard Alternator Bracket
Small Block Chevy Inboard Alternator Bracket
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!