Billet FM2122PC S/B Chevy Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit-Press-On
Chevy Small Block V8
Genuine Billet Specialties style, quality, fit and finish are engineered into these serpentine conversion kits. All brackets and pulleys are machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum & polished to a mirror finish. Designed to bolt right on and align correctly the first time. Includes stainless steel hardware.
Designed for use with:
- Long water pump ('69-'86 style)
- GM 10SI/12SI alternator (passenger side)
- Saginaw power steering pump ('75-'77 Chevelle w/ V8)
- Polished billet aluminum top mount alternator bracket
- Polished billet aluminum alternator pulley with fan & nose cone
- Polished billet aluminum power steering pump bracket
- Polished billet aluminum power steering pulley
- Polished billet aluminum water pump pulley with nose cone
- Polished billet aluminum crankshaft pulley
- Polished stainless steel turnbuckles
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
Note: Serpentine belts are not provided in kit. Recommended Alternator Belt: Goodyear 6 Rib #4060407 (40.75") to #4060410 (41") or Dayco #5060408 (40.8") to #5060410 (41"). Recommended Power Steering Belt: Goodyear 6 Rib # 4060355 (35.5") or Dayco #5060358 (35.8")
Get the correct pulleys for your application by learning which water pump you have as explained in our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
910-13271 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1976-86 Small Block Chevy Alternator Bracket
Small Block Chevy Lower Alternator Bracket, Chrome
Small Block Chevy Alternator Slide Bracket
Small Block Chevy Upper Alternator Bracket, Chrome
Small Block Chevy Alternator Bracket Kit
1969-1975 Small Block Chevy Alternator Brace
1965-1968 Small Block Chevy Alternator Brace
1976-1986 Small Block Chevy OEM Alternator Brace
1965-68 Small Block Chevy Alternator Brace
Small Block Chevy Low Mount Alternator Bracket, Plain
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
These are the specifications for the alternator and A/C brackets from Bill's Hot Rod Company available at Speedway Motors.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.