Billet Aluminum Round L/R Side Door Rear View Mirrors w/o Hardware
Universal Fit, 5" Overall Diameter, 5" Base Length, 1" Base Height, 3.5" Arm Length
- Specially designed and engineered to bring together style, elegance and complete functionality
- Made from durable billet aluminum and are available in a black or polished finish
- Will add the perfect finishing touch to any modern street build
- Features a modern convex glass and the ability to put tension on the pivot ball
- The mirror will stay in the position you choose, even after slamming the door or blasting down the highway at speed
Designed and engineered to bring together style, elegance and complete functionality - these billet mirrors are just the finishing touch to any modern street build. Utilizing 6061-T6 aluminum, these billet mirrors have been crafted to completely replace those old tired factory mirrors and breath new life into your street machine. Featuring modern convex glass and the ability to put tension on the pivot ball. This allows the mirror to stay in the position you choose, even after slamming the door or blasting down the highway at speed!
Mounting plates have been engineered to fit cleanly on nearly any project if new holes can be drilled into your door. Careful consideration was taken when choosing the mounting flange bolt hole spacing of 1 1/2" - 2 1/2". Hours of research went in to choosing this pattern because of its common fit among many of the classic American muscle cars. This mirror is a direct fit for 67-69 Camaro/Firebird, 64-72 GTO/LeMans/Tempest, 64-72 Chevelle/El Camino/Malibu, and 63-65 Nova/Chevy II cars. These mirrors will also fit many GM cars from 60-74.
These mirrors are not side specific and can fit either the driver or passenger side. Sold each.
- Available in Black or Polished finish
- Has fasteners that run up the leading edge of the mirror
- Fits drivers or passengers side
- Fits GM cars with a 1 1/2"-2 1/2" between the door mounting holes
- Sold each
These mirrors are not limited to just GM vehicles and will work on anything with the correct hole distance from front mounting hole to back mounting slot or if you custom drill your doors to fit and use our base to cover the existing holes.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.