2 Inch Billet Alum Radiator Cooling Fan Spacer w Bushing
Universal Fit, 2.75" Overall Diameter, Aluminum, Anodized, Black, Hardware Included
- This billet aluminum fan spacer allows you to properly position your fan for maximum air flow
- Comes with an adapter sleeve to work with 5/8" or 3/4" water pump pilot and 5/8" fan pilot size
- Dual bolt patterns accommodate center to center spacing of 1-3/4" to 2-5/32" and fits nearly all V8 engines
- Comes complete with hardware to simplify installation
- Available in 1", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" and 3" lengths
Precision machined billet aluminum. Includes bushing to fit both large (3/4") and small (5/8") pilot shaft Chevy water pumps. Five sizes available: 1", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" and 3".
- Bolts included
- Lightweight billet 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Anodized black
Note: This adapter contains two bolt patterns for both the long style and short style Chevy water pumps: 2-5/32" and 1-3/4".
These are stackable if needed
NotesIncludes bushing to fit both large (3/4") and small (5/8") pilot shaft water pumps. 91015731.This adapter contains two bolt patterns: 2-5/32" and 1-3/4".
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO Fan Spacer Kit, 2 Inch
Aluminum 2 Inch Fan Spacers with Bolts
Mechanical Cooling Fan Pilot Spacer, 5/8-to-3/4 Inch Adapter
AFCO Fan Spacer Kit, 1-1/2 Inch
Mr Gasket 2393 Fan Spacer Kit, 2 Inch, Universal, Aluminum
AFCO Fan Spacer Kit, 1 Inch
AFCO Fan Spacer Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
AFCO Fan Spacer Kit, 3 Inch
Mr Gasket 2392 Fan Spacer Kit, 1 Inch, GM/Ford
Mr Gasket 2391 Fan Spacer Kit, 1/2 Inch, GM/Ford
Q & A
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.