Speedway 2-3/4 Inch Big Bore 1978-88 GM Metric Brake Caliper
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you are using 1978-88 GM Metric style brake calipers your choices of piston sizes are pretty much limited to 2-1/2". This isn't bad unless you want to 'tune' your braking by using different size calipers front to rear. By using a larger 2-3/4" piston you will increase the braking force at a wheel over a wheel using a smaller piston.
Bleeder and inlet are both 10mm-1.5 inlet allowing the caliper to be used on either side. Plus, these calipers have been ground smooth to make them easier to paint.
Includes pads and hardware. Sold as EACH.
- 20% increase in stopping power over stock calipers
- Can used on the left and right sides
- Extra ribs have been added internally while unnecessary weight was removed
- Lighter, stronger, has more stopping power than OEM calipers
- Each caliper includes:
- brake pads
- slide pins
- banjo bolt
- bleeder screw
- Can be configured to be used as left or right.
- Has a 2.75 inch bore.
- Uses the popular “D154” (Chevrolet 78-88 mid size, 83-02 S10) brake pad.
- A direct replacement for the “4125/26” (Chevrolet 1978-88 mid size, 1983-02 S10) calipers.
- The slide bolt center to center spacing is 5.5"
More Like This
Wilwood 120-8924 D154 GM Metric Iron Single Piston Floater Caliper
AFCO 7241-9001 Oversized 2-3/4 Inch GM Metric Caliper, Right Hand Side
AFCO 7241-9002 Oversized 2-3/4 Inch GM Metric Caliper, Left Hand Side
AFCO 6630312 Lightweight Cast Iron Metric Caliper, 2-3/4 Inch Piston
Speedway 1969-77 GM Midsize Caliper
AFCO 6630311 Aluminum Metric Caliper, 2-3/8 Inch Piston
AFCO 6630310 Aluminum Metric Caliper, 2 Inch Piston
1962-1974 Mopar Brake Calipers
AFCO 7241-9005 Undersized 2-1/4 Inch GM Metric Caliper, RH Side
1978-88 Replacement GM Midsize Metric Calipers