BBC TIGHT-FIT HEADER W/AHC
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP86548 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These are garage sale priced because they were installed and have some scratches.
1-3/4" primary, 2-1/2" collector
Warning: AHC coatings will burn and be damaged at exhaust temperatures above 1300 degrees. A lean fuel mixture can generate exhaust temperatures exceeding 1700-1900 degrees. If the coating is damaged due to a lean condition, the coating will not be warranted, but can be recoated for a fee.
More Like This
LS1 Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
ZZ-4 Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Raw Finish
Tight-Fit Stainless Steel Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
S/B Chevy Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Angle Plug Heads, Stainless Steel
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Speedway Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Hugger Headers for Angle Plug Heads, AHC Coated
Speedway Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Big Block Chevy Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.