Bendpak 5585178 Four Post Lift, 9,000 Lb Capacity, 110V
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak Automotive to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This space saving Car lift from Bendpak has a 9,000 lb capacity. This is a great way to maintenance or store your vehicles. This lift is fitted with 4 heavy-duty galvanizedl lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder. All lifting cables are enclosed within the structure to keep the appearance tidy. Each lift has multiple height locking positions. 10"x12" base plates are used to ensure a solid foundation.
- Powder coated to handle the harshest of environments
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- No special foundation is required for installation
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
More Like This
BendPak HD9ST Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD-9XW Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak XPR10AS Extra Tall 2 Post Lift, 10,000 LBS. Capacity
Bendpak 5175398 XPR-10AS-LP Low Pro Arms, 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb
Bendpak 5175397 XPR-10AS Dual Width 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb Capacity
BendPak MD-6XP Port Lift, 6,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD9 4 Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
Ranger Products BL-5000SLX QuickJack 5000lbs Car Jack Support System
Bendpak 5175395 XPR-10S 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb capacity
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.