Bendpak 5585178 Four Post Lift, 9,000 Lb Capacity, 110V
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak Automotive to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This space saving Car lift from Bendpak has a 9,000 lb capacity. This is a great way to maintenance or store your vehicles. This lift is fitted with 4 heavy-duty galvanizedl lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder. All lifting cables are enclosed within the structure to keep the appearance tidy. Each lift has multiple height locking positions. 10"x12" base plates are used to ensure a solid foundation.
- Powder coated to handle the harshest of environments
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- No special foundation is required for installation
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
More Like This
BendPak HD-9XW Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD9ST Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak XPR10AS Extra Tall 2 Post Lift, 10,000 LBS. Capacity
Bendpak 5175398 XPR-10AS-LP Low Pro Arms, 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb
Bendpak 5175397 XPR-10AS Dual Width 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb Capacity
BendPak MD-6XP Port Lift, 6,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD9 4 Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
Ranger Products BL-5000SLX QuickJack 5000lbs Car Jack Support System
Bendpak 5175395 XPR-10S 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb capacity
Bendpak 5215702 Vehicle Lift Acessories, Frame Cradle Pad
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.