BendPak 5175398 XPR-10AS-LP Low Pro Arms, 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb
10000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 145" Overall Height, 137" Overall Width- Narrow Configuration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Obtain clearfloor versatility and rugged dependability with the BendPak XPR-10S-LP two-post lift. The safe and rugged XPR-10S-LP two-post lift features the exclusive Low-Pro arms that accommodate lowered sports cars and those vehicles with exclusive lift points located on the extreme outer edges of the chassis. A telescoping overhead structure provides the convenience of wide or narrow installation wrapped up into one configurable package. This unique configurable design allows you to choose the best setting for your specific space or vehicle lifting requirements.
The highly sophisticated yet simple and dependable XPR-Series design requires very little service or maintenance for an overall lower cost of ownership. All BendPak's XPR two-post models feature dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders, maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, extratall lifting carriages and triple-telescoping arm configuration for increase arm positioning versatility. Double-telescoping screw pads with gouge and tear resistant polyurethane pads to help increase workplace safety and reduce operating costs. A set of our 63mm stacking adapters are also included as standard accessories.
- Lift arms shown with optional foot guards
- 10,000-lb lifting capacity
- Telescoping Low-Pro arms accommodate lowered sports cars and those vehicles with lift points located on outer edges of the chassis
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow configuration
- Double-telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single-piece columns
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Single-point safety release
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece 63mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- ALI certified
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
Product/photo update: This unit is now provided gray in color and not blue as shown or previously shown/offered.
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 60-24-12 months from the date of shipment by BendPak or whichever comes first.
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
For full warranty details, please see: Two-Post Lifts/Four-Post Lifts Warranty (PDF)
More Like This
BendPak XPR10AS Extra Tall 2 Post Lift, 10,000 LBS. Capacity
BendPak 5175397 XPR-10AS Dual Width 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb Limit
BendPak 5175408 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 15K Lbs, Clearfloor
BendPak 5175991 Two-Post Vehicle Lift Lift 10K Lbs, Asymmetric
BendPak 5175400 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10K Lbs, 168 In,Low Profile
BendPak 5175395 XPR-10S 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb capacity
BendPak 5175403 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak 5175405 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Clear Floor
BendPak 5175390 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 9k Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak 5175399 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10K Lbs, 168 Inch, Extended
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.