Bendpak 5175397 XPR-10AS Dual Width 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb Capacity
10000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 3" Lock Spacing
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak Automotive to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
BendPak's XPR-10AS asymmetric two-post lift offers the convenience of wide or narrow installation wrapped up into one configurable package. This durable, safe, and reliable car lift features an expandable top beam and Tru-Metric arms to suit virtually every vehicle lifting requirement. The simple, yet highly sophisticated lift design keeps service and maintenance costs to a minimum, delivering lower operating expenses and higher productivity.
The XPR-10AS features double-telescoping screw pads with gouge and tear resistant polyurethane pads to help increase workplace safety and reduce operating costs. A set of our 63 mm stacking adapters are also included as standard accessories.
This true asymmetric lift features 30° rotated columns for added door-opening clearance and interior car access. The exclusive Tru-Metric carriage and arm design combines to give users the ability to load vehicles either symmetrically (centerline of vehicle at column) or asymmetrically (centerline of vehicle behind column).
This two-post model easily has the capacity to lift some of your largest full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles, yet still provide specific capability for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic—the XPR-10AS is a rugged, close-top model lift with a 10,000-lb. maximum capacity. And when it comes to ease of use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are the stuff of legends.
features dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders that minimize leakage and reduce the workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. This exclusive BendPak design feature saves you maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift—you aren't going to find friendly sensibility like this anywhere else. Some more BendPak XPR-Series exclusives include: 16 individual maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, triple-telescoping arms, extra-tall lifting carriages and oversized 5" cable sheaves to vastly extend the life expectancy of moving suspension components.
The entire XPR-Series is a reflection of BendPak's continuing commitment to producing lifts of only the highest quality, maximum safety and utmost reliability. Featuring the most advanced engineered technology available in the industry, these lifts are built to safety standards well above normal OSHA/ALI requirements. The XPR-Series lifts include a wealth of standard and optional features to support the operator's need for performance and security. Combined with BendPak's tradition of durable, reliable construction, the XPR-Series has become the new industry benchmark that others are sure to follow.
- 10,000-lb lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
- Double-telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Added overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Tru-Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- 30° rotated single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece 63mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Triple-telescoping arm design
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- ALI Approved.
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
Product/photo update: This unit is now provided gray in color and not blue as shown or previously shown/offered.
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 60-24-12 months from the date of shipment by BendPak or whichever comes first.
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
For full warranty details, please see: Two-Post Lifts/Four-Post Lifts Warranty (PDF)
More Like This
Bendpak 5175398 XPR-10AS-LP Low Pro Arms, 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb
BendPak XPR10AS Extra Tall 2 Post Lift, 10,000 LBS. Capacity
Bendpak 5175395 XPR-10S 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb capacity
BendPak HD9ST Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak 5175800 Vehicle Lift Accessories, Sliding Jack Platform
Bendpak 5215702 Vehicle Lift Acessories, Frame Cradle Pad
BendPak MD-6XP Port Lift, 6,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD-9XW Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD9 4 Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
Ranger Products BL-5000SLX QuickJack 5000lbs Car Jack Support System