BendPak XPR10AS Extra Tall 2 Post Lift, 10,000 LBS. Capacity
10000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 169" Overall Height, 137" Overall Width- Narrow Configuration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak Automotive to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The BendPak XPR-10AS-168 future-proofs your business. Get the same exceptional direct-drive lifting performance, clearfloor convenience and genius asymmetrical rotated post system as with the standard XPR-10AS, but with an added 23” up top. Make sure your business can specialize in taller, “Sprinter” delivery, service and transportation vehicles before it’s too late. The BendPak XPR-10AS-168 is the super-industrial-strength piece of equipment that has it all: leading-edge technology, top-of-the-line materials, design that’s way ahead of its time and a 5-ton lifting capacity. Fits in shops with ceilings higher than 14’.
The XPR-10AS-168 features double-telescoping screw pads with gouge and tear-resistant polyurethane pads to help increase workplace safety and reduce operating costs. A set of our 63 mm stacking adapters included as standard accessories.The XPR-10AS-168 is a rugged, close-top model lift with a 10,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity. Features a dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls.
Featuring a revolutionary 30° rotated column scheme for added door-opening clearance, the XPR-10AS-168 minimizes costly damage to customer vehicles and interior car access, even when it’s between the posts. Plus, the unique Tru-Metric carriage and arm design combine to give users the ability to load vehicles either symmetrically (centerline of vehicle at column) or asymmetrically (centerline of vehicle behind column).
For more information check out How to Determine Your Vehicle's Center of Balance (PDF)
- 10,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Bolt-on 24" column extensions provide added overhead clearance
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Tru-Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- 30° rotated single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Over-sized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece 63mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Triple-telescoping arm design
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- ?ALI approved.
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
Product/photo update: This unit is now provided gray in color and not blue as shown or previously shown/offered.
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 60-24-12 months from the date of shipment by BendPak or whichever comes first.
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
For full warranty details, please see: Two-Post Lifts/Four-Post Lifts Warranty (PDF)
More Like This
Bendpak 5175398 XPR-10AS-LP Low Pro Arms, 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb
Bendpak 5175397 XPR-10AS Dual Width 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb Capacity
Bendpak 5175395 XPR-10S 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb capacity
BendPak HD9ST Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak MD-6XP Port Lift, 6,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD-9XW Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD9 4 Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
Bendpak 5215702 Vehicle Lift Acessories, Frame Cradle Pad
Ranger Products BL-5000SLX QuickJack 5000lbs Car Jack Support System
BendPak 5175800 Vehicle Lift Accessories, Sliding Jack Platform
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.