BendPak MD-6XP Port Lift, 6,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak Automotive to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it’s time to add some much needed versatility and productivity to your professional shop or home garage, your first stop should always be a BendPak car lift. This BendPak MD-6XP is a mighty 6,000-lb. capable mid-rise scissor lift that’s designed to fit nicely into narrower bays and won’t take up your precious floor space. Thanks to the small footprint, even shops that don’t suffer from small work areas will benefit from the MD-6XP’s ability to be placed just about anywhere without getting in the way. This state-of-the-art scissor car lift comes well-equipped with adjustable arm assemblies and an all-important multi-position safety lock bar to give your lifting jobs the dynamic flexibility necessary for the best possible result. Easily and reliably adjust your lift to any secure position.
The true benefit of the MD-6XP, however, is its perfect portability. The MD-6XP scissor lift features a portable power unit and cart, so wherever you need a lift is where the MD-6XP car lift will be. And since it is designed specifically to engage a vehicle’s frame, the MD-6XP offers its users a seamless lifting experience, regardless of whether you’re servicing a car or a light truck. That’s why you should always bet on BendPak for increased durability, safety and productivity. Comparable quality or value cannot be found anywhere else—whether they’re two-post car lifts, four-post car lifts or space-saving scissor lifts, BendPak always beats the rest.
- 6,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Perfect for servicing light-duty trucks and cars
- Portable motor cart serves as tow handle to easily move lift from bay to bay
- Adjustable arm assemblies
- Safety lock bar with multiple positions
- Fast and efficient operation
- Truck adapters included free of charge
- 48.00" Lift height without adapters
- 4.75" lowered height
- 45 second lift time
- 110-220 VAC/ 60 Hz/ 1 Ph motor
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
Product/photo update: This unit is now provided gray in color and not blue as shown or previously shown/offered.
WarrantiesDuration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 60-24-12 months from the date of shipment by BendPak or whichever comes first.
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
For full warranty details, please see: Full-Rise Scissor Lifts Warranty (PDF)
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.