BendPak MD-6XP Port Lift, 6,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
6,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 115/208-230 VAC / 50/60 Hz. 1Ph Motor, 48 Max Lifting Height
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it’s time to add some much needed versatility and productivity to your professional shop or home garage, your first stop should always be a BendPak car lift. This BendPak MD-6XP is a mighty 6,000-lb. capable mid-rise scissor lift that’s designed to fit nicely into narrower bays and won’t take up your precious floor space. Thanks to the small footprint, even shops that don’t suffer from small work areas will benefit from the MD-6XP’s ability to be placed just about anywhere without getting in the way. This state-of-the-art scissor car lift comes well-equipped with adjustable arm assemblies and an all-important multi-position safety lock bar to give your lifting jobs the dynamic flexibility necessary for the best possible result. Easily and reliably adjust your lift to any secure position.
The true benefit of the MD-6XP, however, is its perfect portability. The MD-6XP scissor lift features a portable power unit and cart, so wherever you need a lift is where the MD-6XP car lift will be. And since it is designed specifically to engage a vehicle’s frame, the MD-6XP offers its users a seamless lifting experience, regardless of whether you’re servicing a car or a light truck. That’s why you should always bet on BendPak for increased durability, safety and productivity. Comparable quality or value cannot be found anywhere else—whether they’re two-post car lifts, four-post car lifts or space-saving scissor lifts, BendPak always beats the rest.
- 6,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Perfect for servicing light-duty trucks and cars
- Portable motor cart serves as tow handle to easily move lift from bay to bay
- Adjustable arm assemblies
- Safety lock bar with multiple positions
- Fast and efficient operation
- Truck adapters included free of charge
- 48.00" Lift height without adapters
- 4.75" lowered height
- 45 second lift time
- 110-220 VAC/ 60 Hz/ 1 Ph motor
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
Product/photo update: This unit is now provided gray in color and not blue as shown or previously shown/offered.
WarrantiesDuration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 60-24-12 months from the date of shipment by BendPak or whichever comes first.
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
For full warranty details, please see: Full-Rise Scissor Lifts Warranty (PDF)
More Like This
BendPak HD9ST Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak XPR10AS Extra Tall 2 Post Lift, 10,000 LBS. Capacity
BendPak 5175398 XPR-10AS-LP Low Pro Arms, 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb
BendPak 5175397 XPR-10AS Dual Width 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb Limit
BendPak 5175800 Vehicle Lift Accessories, Sliding Jack Platform
BendPak 5175408 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 15K Lbs, Clearfloor
BendPak 5175991 Two-Post Vehicle Lift Lift 10K Lbs, Asymmetric
BendPak 5175992 GrandPrix Two-Post Vehicle Lift, 7,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175178 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175166 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 35,000 Lbs
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.