BendPak 5585435 Power Unit, 1.6 Gallon, 1.5HP, 2500 PRV
The E1.2B3F1 is a compact tank that offers enough juice to lift a 10,000-lb. truck or SUV. This hydraulic power pack is designed with a generous 2500 PRV, which means the unit can handle higher back-pressure that exceeds normal operating conditions.
Don’t let the lighter tank fool you into thinking this hydraulic power unit is weak. In fact, many of our customers prefer smaller tank sizes for one simple reason: they get the job done safely and efficiently. Why get more than you need? The 1.5 HP motor is powerful enough to handle lifting applications on all of our low-rise lifts, as well as some of our full-sized lifts. Plus, the single-phase, 50/60 Hz design is super-efficient; when used on a low-rise car lift, your car will be lifted to the lift’s max capacity in just 30 seconds.
The crowning achievement of the E1.2B3F1’s design is the fixed-volume hydraulic circuit with an optimized pressure-sensitive relief valve. When the system pressure exceeds 2,500 PSI, the valve opens and allows fluid to bypass rapidly and safely. The valve automatically closes when the pressure levels return to normal. A hydraulic power unit with an optimized relief valve is essential for shops that need to operate heavy loads worry-free.
When the “down” button is pressed, the mounted power unit requires less electricity compared to its ascent. This is accomplished by the hydraulic power unit’s careful engineering, which accounts for the pull of gravity on the lift. Additonally, the entire case of the unit is sealed, protecting the motor from weather, oil, dust, debris, etc. To top it all off, this power unit works in a temperature range of -13 – 175°F. No need to worry if it’s too hot or cold to operate the unit.
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- Pumps feature high mechanical and volumetric efficiency, low noise level
- End head prepared for lift-hold-lower applications using our standard manual lowering valve or solenoid cartridge valves
- Totally enclosed motors are suitable for use in humid environments or dusty, contaminated atmospheres. UL Recognized and CSA Certified
- AC electric motors feature heavy gauge steel frame and base and high-quality ball bearings
- Torque load remains constant throughout the range of operation
- Power up, gravity down function
- Heavy-duty start switches with a high IP-protection class and silver-plated contacts meet tough demands for a long service life
- Cartridge-style relief valves meet tough demands for dependability and life expectancy
- Equipped with black plastic and steel reservoirs
- Vertical mounting
- Equipped with oil level dipstick
- High performance cartridge check valve is standard
- Most premium grade petroleum-based fluids can be used. Optimum operating viscosity range is 15 - 68 cSt
- Minimum recommended temperature is -25ºC (-13ºF)
- Maximum recommended temperature is +80ºC (+175ºF)
- 12-month warranty
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5585315 Power Unit, 1.6 Gallon, 1.5 HP, 1900 PRV
BendPak 5585285 Power Unit, 3.6 Gallon, 2.5HP, 2650 PRV
BendPak 5585320 Power Unit, 8.5 Gallon, 2.5HP, 2850 PRV
BendPak 5585280 Power Unit, 3.6 Gallon, 2.5HP, 2850 PRV
BendPak 5585325 Power Unit, 4.2 Gallon, 2.5HP, 2650 PRV
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.