BendPak 5585315 Power Unit, 1.6 Gallon, 1.5 HP, 1900 PRV
This hydraulic power unit is suitable for many lifting applications, but it was specifically designed for low-rise lifts. The 1.6-gallon oil reservoir is small but far from puny. Due to their versatility, low-rise scissor lifts are a popular choice for both commercial and home garages.
Every Ranger Products hydraulic power unit can be mounted to multiple car lift models, but it’s important to know what you’re lifting before making a purchase. (This is true of both your auto lift and your power unit.) In most cases, a larger motor and deeper well in your reservoir will translate to faster lifting times and better overall efficiency, but not everyone is lifting 12,000-lb. trucks. So, we designed this unit as the “little brother” of our hydraulic power pack collection. It has a smaller tank to accompany its 1.5 HP motor.
We can tell you that less is more with this particular power unit. We’re proud of the efficiency of its design, as well as its versatility. The unit was made with our low-rise lifts in mind, which means it can easily power the LR-5T 10,000-lb. capacity low-rise car lift. When it comes to efficient lifting, this “little big guy” takes the cake, which is something to keep in mind if you think the tank size of your hydraulic power unit is all that counts.
Ranger gives you the confidence to operate your hydraulic power pack when in scorching heat or bitter cold (-13 – 175°F). In some cases, our power units are even tougher than the operators.
It’s easy to lift your car lift with the touch of a button, but most impressive is the way the E0.8B8F1 efficiently utilizes gravity during descent for lower electrical output. This saves on the cost of electricity and reduces wear on your equipment.
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- Pumps feature high mechanical and volumetric efficiency, low noise level
- End head prepared for lift-hold-lower applications using our standard manual lowering valve or solenoid cartridge valves
- Totally enclosed motors are suitable for use in humid environments or dusty, contaminated atmospheres. UL Recognized and CSA Certified* AC electric motors feature heavy gauge steel frame and base and high-quality ball bearings.
- Torque load remains constant throughout the range of operation
- Power up, gravity down function
- Heavy-duty start switches with a high IP-protection class and silver-plated contacts meet tough demands for a long service life
- Cartridge-style relief valves meet tough demands for dependability and life expectancy
- Equipped with black plastic and steel reservoirs
- Vertical mounting
- Equipped with oil level dipstick
- High performance cartridge check valve is standard
- Most premium grade petroleum-based fluids can be used. Optimum operating viscosity range is 15 - 68 cSt
- Minimum recommended temperature is -25ºC (-13ºF)
- Maximum recommended temperature is +80ºC (+175ºF)
- 12-month warranty
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5585285 Power Unit, 3.6 Gallon, 2.5HP, 2650 PRV
BendPak 5585320 Power Unit, 8.5 Gallon, 2.5HP, 2850 PRV
BendPak 5585435 Power Unit, 1.6 Gallon, 1.5HP, 2500 PRV
BendPak 5585280 Power Unit, 3.6 Gallon, 2.5HP, 2850 PRV
BendPak 5585325 Power Unit, 4.2 Gallon, 2.5HP, 2650 PRV
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Learn the step by step process of how to use 3X Chemistry Rust Converter to restore your vintage piece.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.