BendPak 5175992 GrandPrix Two-Post Vehicle Lift, 7,000 Lbs
7000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 42.00" Front Arm Max. Reach, 26.00" Front Arm Min. Reach
Our standard-height GP-7 is fit for garages with 13' ceilings and offers a full 78" max rise. These dimensions are similar to other two-post lifts, but the GP-7 offers a much slimmer profile than other lifts. This makes it ideal for narrow garages looking to fit more lifts in limited space.
With its small footprint, optimal lifting height, speedy lifting times and incredible safety features to guarantee your protection, the GP-7 is a clear-cut revolution in engineering. It all starts with the design. The super-slim car lift columns are capable of lifting up to 7,000 lbs. with incredible ease. In fact, vehicles will reach a max lifting height of 78" twice as fast as other lifts. This is possible thanks to a hydraulic cylinder that runs through the overhead crossbar, which acts in tandem with dual aircraft lifting cables to provide lifting force from two sources. For every inch of cylinder extension, the lift carriage rises 2 inches. The obvious benefit of this is reduced downtime and faster turnaround. We don't have to tell you that means higher profits and happier techs.
- 7,000-lb lifting capacity
- Telescoping Low-Pro™ arms for sports cars
- Bi-metric asymmetric & symmetric arm configuration
- Lowered arm tube supports
- Automatic arm restraints
- Single release-point operation
- Taller lift carriages
- Automatic safety locks
- Single hidden hydraulic cylinder
- (2) redundant safety cables
- Multiple lock positions
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
Arms & Pads
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 8 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Rivets are offered in many styles and are a great fastener when used properly. Our latest buyer’s guide will help you determine the correct style and length of rivet to use in your project.