BendPak 5175991 Two-Post Vehicle Lift Lift 10K Lbs, Asymmetric
10000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 145.00" Overall Height, 141.00" Floor to Overhead Switch
- Designed to lift vehicles up to 10,000 lbs.
- Model adds 6” of lift and extends the overall height by 6”
- Features electric/hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft quality equalizer cables
The XPR-10AXLS model adds 6” of lift and extends the overall height by 6”. Taller people know that the difference between stooping and standing under a two-post lift can be the difference between severe back/neck pain and working in total comfort.
10K car lifts don’t offer taller lift carriages or get easier to work under than this. If you need maximum security and an extended working height that’s ideal for taller individuals, you need the BendPak XPR-10AXLS. This particular two-post lift features an absolutely massive 75" cylinder stroke, which means we did more than just extend the columns for the sake of overhead clearance. We actually lift the bottom of the vehicle 6" higher than our standard 10K lift height. True safety requires taller carriages. Higher carriages eliminate balance issues that come into play when lifting trucks and SUVs.
This model is truly something to get excited about. If your shop has the overhead clearance—at least 13’—the XPR-10AXLS might be the best lift you ever purchase. The big n’ tall techs in your shop won’t forget it!
Arms & Pads
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- Lift arms shown with optional foot guards
- 10,000?lb. lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow configuration
- Double?telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single?piece columns
- Dual hydraulic direct?drive cylinders
- Automatic arm restraints
- Lowered arm tube supports
- Maintenance-free UHMW load bearings
- Oversized 59" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self?lubricating dura?glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Single?point safety release
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic overhead shutoff
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy?duty 1/2" aircraft?quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4?piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- ALI Certified
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5175399 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10K Lbs, 168 Inch, Extended
BendPak 5175403 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak 5175405 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Clear Floor
BendPak 5175390 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 9k Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak 5175400 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10K Lbs, 168 In,Low Profile
BendPak 5175408 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 15K Lbs, Clearfloor
BendPak 5175409 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 18K Lbs, Clearfloor
BendPak 5175395 XPR-10S 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb capacity
BendPak XPR10AS Extra Tall 2 Post Lift, 10,000 LBS. Capacity
BendPak 5175398 XPR-10AS-LP Low Pro Arms, 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb
Q & A
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Here is something for everyone's toolbox! Follow Steve as he demonstrates the versatility of Speedway Motors' very handy Wheel Bolt Pattern Tool.
Follow this how-to as Kevin explains the process of removing the hood on his '54 Chevy Bel Air using a handmade Hood Spring tool.