BendPak 5175750 Wheel Alignment Lift, 12,000 Lbs
12,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 220 VAC / 60 Hz. / 1 Ph Motor, 89.50" Overall Width
BendPak's Quatra alignment lift is the next evolution in industrial-strength lifting technology. 12,000 lbs. of true vertical lifting power for a more compact footprint will better accommodate smaller service bays and work areas. The XR-12000A provides you full, unobstructed vehicle access.
The Quatra XR-12000A car lift revolutionizes the industry by offering a 12,000-lb. lift capacity and true vertical lift for a more compact footprint, as well as smaller, more accommodating service bays and work areas. Its unique quad-opposing pantograph scissor design eliminates restrictive arm structures found on other scissor lift types that typically get in the way. The Quatra offers full, unobstructed vehicle access and effortless workspace entry and exit. More space means more freedom for you to work efficiently, which increases productivity profit. No other scissor lift on the market offers the freedom that BendPak’s a Quatra lift provides.
The extended-length Quatra XR-12000A is designed for vehicle alignments and general service work and accommodates a wide variety of wheelbases. Integrated, recessed full-floating front radius plates and oversized rear slip plates enable you to perform four-wheel alignments on a full spectrum of vehicles, ranging from full-size work trucks to compact cars. The Quatra XR-12000A is also compatible with all leading alignment instrumentation, including 3D systems and camera wheel aligners.
The Quatra delivers straight-up vertical lifting, unlike parallelogram style scissor lifts that require more floor space due to their lateral lifting characteristics. Because there is no forward or rearward movement, the result is a more compact footprint that accommodates smaller service bays and work areas.
*Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- 12,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Extended runway design for greater vehicle capacity
- Integrated recessed full-floating front radius plates and over-sized rear slip-plates
- Turn plate pockets feature adjustable leveling bolts for infinite turn plate leveling
- Durable powder-coat finish that can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection
- Extendable, hinged, collapsible, and stowable approach ramps
- Multi-position runway work steps
- Non-skid runways provide sure grip for vehicles and technicians
- Dependable electric/hydraulic power system
- Cylinders feature integrated velocity fuses to control sudden descent
- Power console features simple operator controls
- Open front design with clear center, sides and rear
- Multi-position automatic leveling system
- Quad automatic safety locks with pneumatic push-button release
- Collapsible front tire stops clear for low vehicle skirts and alignment instrumentation
- Lubricated-for-life bearings on all pivot points
- Rugged steel legs and formed steel runways
- Turned, ground, polished and hardened zinc- plated axle pins
- Grease nipples on all moving pins and bearings
- High-efficiency hydraulic power unit provides faster raising and descent times
- Easy access to hydraulic/electrical components for simple routine servicing
- Easy-to-use and understand operator controls
- Power unit console with easy access front panel
- Can be flush-mounted or recessed
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5175172 Wheel Alignment Lift, 14,000 Lbs, Limo
BendPak 5175820 Wheel Alignment Lift, 9,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175153 Wheel Alignment Lift, 14,000 Lbs, Open Front
BendPak 5175969 Wheel Alignment Lift, 18,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175171 Wheel Alignment Lift, 14,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175023 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs, Dual Platform
BendPak MD-6XP Port Lift, 6,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD-9XW Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD9 4 Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak 5175395 XPR-10S 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb capacity
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Learn the step by step process of how to use 3X Chemistry Rust Converter to restore your vintage piece.