BendPak 5175411 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 18K Lbs, Clearfloor, 192 In
18000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 192.00" Overall Height, 165.00" Floor to Overhead Switch
Shops that work on massive fleets and vehicles need a powerful car lift with a small footprint. BendPak’s 18,000-lb. capacity XPR-18CL offers the most extraordinary lifting capacity of any two-post lift we make, which means you get the best column, carriage and frame component construction we offer.
With an XPR-18CL two-post car lift, you will service an incredibly diverse array of vehicles. High-capacity two-post lifts are commonly known as “all-service” lifts. Given their versatility, they’re the most common lift type found in professional shops. And, because they’re going to be in so many shops, it’s important that the XPR-18CL can lift any vehicle that falls well under the max weight capacity. This means the telescoping arms will adjust to fit under race cars and other low ground-clearance vehicles.
In addition to smaller cars and light trucks, it will also lift oversized equipment: trailers, farming equipment, commercial trucks, etc. The columns are built wide enough to accommodate just about any vehicle up to 18,000 lbs., making the XPR-18CL ideal for service shops that want to be prepared for the anything. The only way to get more lifting power from a BendPak lift is to move into four-post lift territory. However, for a smaller footprint, extreme power and majestic durability and safety, you can’t do better than the BendPak XPR-18CL.
Arms & Pads
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- 18,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Extended height top-beam provides greater overhead clearance
- Single-point safety release
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Dual-synchro equalization system for equal lifting
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Durable, rubber lift pads with stackable adapters
- Multi-piece adapter set includes four 6" stackable adapters, four 3" stackable adapters, four polyurethane contact pads and four frame cradle pads. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks.
- Convenient storage is included for truck and van adapters
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5175409 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 18K Lbs, Clearfloor
BendPak 5175405 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Clear Floor
BendPak 5175403 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak 5175390 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 9k Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak 5175399 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10K Lbs, 168 Inch, Extended
BendPak 5175408 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 15K Lbs, Clearfloor
BendPak 5175991 Two-Post Vehicle Lift Lift 10K Lbs, Asymmetric
BendPak 5175400 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10K Lbs, 168 In,Low Profile
BendPak 5175395 XPR-10S 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb capacity
BendPak HD-9XW Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Learn the step by step process of how to use 3X Chemistry Rust Converter to restore your vintage piece.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.