BendPak 5175408 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 15K Lbs, Clearfloor
15000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 170" Overall Height, 144.00" Width Outside of Columns- Narrow
The XPR-15CL two-post car lift offers 15,000 lbs. of lifting power. Not only does this lift let you operate on low-profile cars, it has the ability to lift some extremely heavy trucks and vans. 15,000 lbs. is enough to lift a dump truck, so you’re covered on most lifting applications.
With lift columns placed farther apart to accommodate wide truck mirrors, even full-size pickups are a cinch to lift. If this is the last lift you ever purchase, you’re going to have it with you for a long, long time.
With a BendPak car lift, expect incredibly fast rise and descent speeds, as well as the ability to open doors without banging them against the lift columns. The XPR-15CL comes with the same safety features as our other XPR series lifts. Easy-to-use, friendly interfaces come with the best customer service and installation teams in the business. From the breezy ordering process to delivery and installation, BendPak makes getting a powerful lift that fits in your garage a hassle-free experience.
Arms & Pads
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- 15,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Extended height top-beam provides greater overhead clearance
- Single-point safety release
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Dual-synchro equalization system for equal lifting
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Durable, rubber lift pads with stackable adapters
- Multi-piece adapter set includes four 6" stackable adapters, four 3" stackable adapters, four polyurethane contact pads and four frame cradle pads. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks
- Convenient storage is included for truck and van adapters
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5175403 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak 5175405 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Clear Floor
BendPak 5175390 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 9k Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak 5175399 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10K Lbs, 168 Inch, Extended
BendPak 5175409 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 18K Lbs, Clearfloor
BendPak 5175991 Two-Post Vehicle Lift Lift 10K Lbs, Asymmetric
BendPak 5175400 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10K Lbs, 168 In,Low Profile
BendPak 5175992 GrandPrix Two-Post Vehicle Lift, 7,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175395 XPR-10S 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb capacity
BendPak HD-9XW Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Learn the step by step process of how to use 3X Chemistry Rust Converter to restore your vintage piece.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.