BendPak 5175405 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Clear Floor
12000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 170.00" Overall Height, 165.00" Floor to Overhead Switch
Every XPR-12CL two-post lift is designed to keep your floor clean. Our Clearfloor design offers enough space for cars and trucks up to 12,000 lbs. Pure Direct-Drive performance is matched by cutting-edge technology and top-of-the-line materials.
Our XPR-12CL two-post lift offers a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. This is an incredibly rapid lift with robust menus of features to increase efficiency and productivity. They never overwhelm you with serviceable parts and constant maintenance, and as a result, you get lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you're looking to make more money in less time than ever before, you'll find that this car lift is the perfect addition to your shop—especially when you work with bulkier, heavier vehicles that require heavy-duty lifting capacities.
But just because these super-duty models were designed for the big stuff, it doesn't mean they can't handle light-duty work as well. The XPR-12CL two-post lift can easily raise your largest full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles, yet they still provide specific capability for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic. The 12K capacity features full-reach arms that collapse to standard lengths and lower-seating lift pads that clutch standard passenger automobiles. The columns are also placed wider for trucks with fixed towing mirrors, and the overhead equalization beam is up and out of the way for those "high-cube" delivery vehicles. When it comes to ease-of-use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are legendary.
The XPR-12CL is our closed-top model. A closed-top model offers clearfloor convenience, as it runs hydraulic lines up and out of sight, but it may not fit taller vehicles. A closed-top/clearfloor two-post lift allows two technicians to easily move toolboxes, transmission jacks, oil drains and other equipment underneath the elevated vehicle.
Arms & Pads
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- 12,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Extended height top-beam provides greater overhead clearance
- Single-point safety release
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Dual-synchro equalization system for equal lifting
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Durable, rubber lift pads with stackable adapters
- 16-piece specialty adapter set includes four 6" stackable adapters, four 3" stackable adapters, four polyurethane contact pads and four frame cradle pads
- Convenient storage is included for truck and van adapters
- Triple-telescoping arms provide increased range for lifting point access
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5175403 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak 5175390 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 9k Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak 5175399 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10K Lbs, 168 Inch, Extended
BendPak 5175408 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 15K Lbs, Clearfloor
BendPak 5175409 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 18K Lbs, Clearfloor
BendPak 5175991 Two-Post Vehicle Lift Lift 10K Lbs, Asymmetric
BendPak 5175400 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10K Lbs, 168 In,Low Profile
BendPak 5175395 XPR-10S 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb capacity
BendPak HD-9XW Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD9 4 Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.