BendPak 5175403 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Floorplate
12000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 144.00" Overall Height, 59.00" Front Arm Max. Reach, 69.00" Rise
If you appreciate the superior quality of a BendPak XPR-9 or 10 series two-post lift but need more lifting power, the XPR-12FDL is an open-top car lift that’s packed with pure, brutish muscle. Like its Clearfloor sister-lift, it offers superior Direct-Drive performance.
The XPR-12FDL is the perfect lifting application for everything that falls in its weight class. Two robust posts are capable of raising some truly massive trucks and SUVs. This might be classified as our “medium-duty” lift, as it covers almost every vehicle in the homeowner/residential arena. It also lifts some commercial vans and trucks, including high-rise vehicles like Sprinters.
However, even though this car lift is made to handle massive vehicles, it belongs in every auto shop or serious DIY garage that lifts trucks, farm equipment, work vans, etc. It might be the most versatile lift you ever own, given that its low-profile arms will easily reach the lift points of low-stance race cars and sports cars (including both foreign and domestic models). The columns are set wide to fit trucks and SUVs, but the dual triple-telescoping arms reach farther than the arms on our lighter-duty lifts. With the XPR-12FDL, you’re not sacrificing the ability to service smaller vehicles as you gain the ability to service large ones.
The XPR-12FDL is an open-top design. An open-top lift does not have a crossbar over the top of the lift, which is desirable for taller vehicles. The hydraulic lines run on the floor, under a floorplate, between the posts.
Arms & Pads
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- 12,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Open-top eliminates overhead obstruction
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Large, 25" x 22" A36 steel base plate
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized 6" cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 16-piece specialty adapter set includes four 6" stackable adapters, four 3" stackable adapters, four polyurethane contact pads and four frame cradle pads
- Front and rear triple-telescoping arms provide increased range for lifting point access
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 8 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5175405 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Clear Floor
BendPak 5175390 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 9k Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak 5175399 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10K Lbs, 168 Inch, Extended
BendPak 5175408 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 15K Lbs, Clearfloor
BendPak 5175409 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 18K Lbs, Clearfloor
BendPak 5175991 Two-Post Vehicle Lift Lift 10K Lbs, Asymmetric
BendPak 5175400 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10K Lbs, 168 In,Low Profile
BendPak 5175992 GrandPrix Two-Post Vehicle Lift, 7,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175395 XPR-10S 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb capacity
BendPak HD-9XW Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
Q & A
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!