BendPak 5175402 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10k Lbs, 168 In,Low Profile
10000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 145.00" Overall Height, 141.00" Floor to Overhead Switch
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Every XPR-10AS two-post lift features Direct-Drive technology that’s only available with BendPak. The asymmetrical design of this lift has rotated columns, which makes it easier to enter and exit the vehicle and reduces the chance of door dings and dents. If you have a 12’ ceiling, you can have this lift in your shop or home today! A 10K capacity BendPak car lift is a smart addition to any shop or garage.
BendPak XPR-10 two-post lifts feature low-pressure HVLP Direct-Drive cylinders: no more lifting chains or screws. Dual HVLP low-pressure cylinders minimize leakage, offer better reliability, smoother operation and fewer maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift. High volume and low pressure equates to less workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. Direct-Drive technology is preferred on commercialgrade two-post car lifts, as it has it has fewer moving parts than a chain-over-roller cylinder configuration. Pressurized hydraulic fluid flows from the power unit to the hollow cylinder rods, entering the cylinder body and filling its internal cavity. The pressure of the hydraulic fluid extends the piston rod downward, raising the cylinder body and lift carriages
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- Expandable top beam for wide or narrow drive-thru
- Double-telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Added overhead safety shutoff bar
- Tru-Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- 30° rotated single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53” tall carriage for superior strength
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17” x 19” A36 steel base plate
- Self-ubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearings
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3”
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Triple-telescoping arm design
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- ETL Approved
Arms & Pads
More Like This
BendPak 5175399 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10K Lbs, 168 Inch, Extended
BendPak 5175400 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10K Lbs, 168 In,Low Profile
BendPak 5175395 XPR-10S 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb capacity
BendPak 5175403 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak 5175405 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Clear Floor
BendPak 5175390 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 9k Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak XPR10AS Extra Tall 2 Post Lift, 10,000 LBS. Capacity
BendPak 5175398 XPR-10AS-LP Low Pro Arms, 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb
BendPak 5175397 XPR-10AS Dual Width 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb Limit
BendPak 5175991 Two-Post Vehicle Lift Lift 10K Lbs, Asymmetric
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
A guide on how to install a universal wiring harness in a car. Read tips on properly wiring taillights, headlights, gauges, ignition switch, steering column and more.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.
Learn how durometers can help you select the best tires from a new stack, or help you decide when you need to replace your current set.