BendPak 5175390 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 9k Lbs, Floorplate
9000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 113.00" Overall Height, 47.50" Front Arm Max. Reach, 72.00" Rise
The XPR-9S two-post lift offers automotive service professionals unparalleled lifting performance and lasting quality. State-of-the-art technology, top-notch materials, a forward-looking design and a 9,000-lb. lifting capacity make this lift a fantastic purchase.
The XPR-9S two-post lift is designed for pros and hobbyists alike. Powerful and secure, this lift is CE Certified and meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493. It features an incredibly rapid lifting speed and robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity, all with fewer serviceable parts and reduced maintenance. The results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you’re looking to do more in less time than ever before, this model is the perfect addition to your shop.
These two-post lift models have the capacity to effortlessly lift full-size pickups and commercial vehicles, yet they still provide specific capabilities for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic. The XPR-9S is a rugged, open-top model with a 9,000-lb. maximum capacity, making it perfect for garages with low ceilings. When it comes to ease-of-use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are the stuff of legend.
BendPak is committed to manufacturing the highest quality lifts on the market, which is why our engineers ensure that our lifts are designed, built and tested above OSHA/ALI/ETL standards. The crucial features you see on the XPR-9S are also seen in our heavy-duty truck lift models.
Arms & Pads
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- 9,000-lb lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Shorter column for low-ceiling installations
- Extended rise gives you over 6 feet of under clearance
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Chain lifting system combined with dual hydraulic cylinders
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large 20" x 19" steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3-inches
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy-duty dual 3/8" equalizer cables with oversize cable sheaves
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 8 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Rivets are offered in many styles and are a great fastener when used properly. Our latest buyer’s guide will help you determine the correct style and length of rivet to use in your project.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Learn some helpful tips for using your tire groover as well as what direction to cut your grooves and sipes for maximum side bite and forward bite on your dirt circle track race car.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Broken exhaust studs are a common problem. This article describes what you need and how to remove a broken stud from an exhaust manifold. Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with a Titan Tools stud extractor tool.