BendPak 5175231 Two-Post Vehicle Lift Lift 10K Lbs, Extended
10000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 181" Overall Height, 105.5" Inside Columns- Narrow, 80.00" Rise
With BendPak's 10,000-lb. capacity XPR-10XLS-181 symmetrical two-post lift in your shop, most cars, trucks and SUVs will be raised quickly and effortlessly. Fully ALI Certified, this model features an extra-high lifting carriage. The taller carriage offers an extra 6" of lift, which means vehicles can be raised a full 80". Taller mechanics will enjoy this feature, since it means they no longer have to bend, stoop, strain and even injure themselves while they spend hour after hour working underneath lifted vehicles.
There's no car lift quite like the XPR-10XLS-181. This is the symmetrical version (an asymmetrical version is also available), and it's ideal for shops and operators that deal mainly with vehicles whose centers of gravity are toward the center of the car. Of course, trucks and SUVs can be used with this model as well. Some prefer asymmetrical lifts because they allow a little more door clearance, while other prefer vehicles to be positions as close to the center of the lift as possible. There's no right or wrong—the choice is yours!
- Extended height lift
- 10,000 lb. lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow configuration
- Double telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single piece columns
- Dual hydraulic direct drive cylinders
- Automatic arm restraints
- Lowered arm tube supports
- Maintenance-free UHMW load bearings
- Oversized 59" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Single point safety release
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic overhead shutoff
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy duty 1/2" aircraft quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4 piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- ALI Certified
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
Arms & Pads
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5175399 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10K Lbs, 168 Inch, Extended
BendPak 5175991 Two-Post Vehicle Lift Lift 10K Lbs, Asymmetric
BendPak 5175400 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10K Lbs, 168 In,Low Profile
BendPak 5175395 XPR-10S 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb capacity
BendPak 5175403 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak 5175405 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Clear Floor
BendPak 5175390 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 9k Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak XPR10AS Extra Tall 2 Post Lift, 10,000 LBS. Capacity
BendPak 5175398 XPR-10AS-LP Low Pro Arms, 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb
BendPak 5175397 XPR-10AS Dual Width 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb Limit
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.