BendPak 5175231 Two-Post Vehicle Lift Lift 10K Lbs, Extended
10000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 181.00" Overall Height, 126.75" Width Outside of Columns- Narrow
With BendPak's 10,000-lb. capacity XPR-10XLS-181 symmetrical two-post lift in your shop, most cars, trucks and SUVs will be raised quickly and effortlessly. Fully ALI Certified, this model features an extra-high lifting carriage. The taller carriage offers an extra 6" of lift, which means vehicles can be raised a full 80". Taller mechanics will enjoy this feature, since it means they no longer have to bend, stoop, strain and even injure themselves while they spend hour after hour working underneath lifted vehicles.
There's no car lift quite like the XPR-10XLS-181. This is the symmetrical version (an asymmetrical version is also available), and it's ideal for shops and operators that deal mainly with vehicles whose centers of gravity are toward the center of the car. Of course, trucks and SUVs can be used with this model as well. Some prefer asymmetrical lifts because they allow a little more door clearance, while other prefer vehicles to be positions as close to the center of the lift as possible. There's no right or wrong—the choice is yours!
- Extended height lift
- 10,000 lb. lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow configuration
- Double telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single piece columns
- Dual hydraulic direct drive cylinders
- Automatic arm restraints
- Lowered arm tube supports
- Maintenance-free UHMW load bearings
- Oversized 59" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Single point safety release
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic overhead shutoff
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy duty 1/2" aircraft quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4 piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- ALI Certified
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
Arms & Pads
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 8 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Rivets are offered in many styles and are a great fastener when used properly. Our latest buyer’s guide will help you determine the correct style and length of rivet to use in your project.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Learn some helpful tips for using your tire groover as well as what direction to cut your grooves and sipes for maximum side bite and forward bite on your dirt circle track race car.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Broken exhaust studs are a common problem. This article describes what you need and how to remove a broken stud from an exhaust manifold. Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with a Titan Tools stud extractor tool.