The MLS-18 is a support stand used to support raised heavy-duty vehicles and facilitate maintenance and inspection procedures. The support stand is designed to be used in sets of four, six or eight and must be placed under a level, raised vehicle at the support points designated by the vehicle manufacturer.
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
- 18,000-lb. capacity
- Tripod design evenly distributes weight under load
- Each leg is equipped with an 11 sq. in. floor pad
- Can be easily moved and placed under a vehicle by means of two 3" diameter wheels
- Equipped with a foldaway transport handle
- Center tube is spring-assisted to facilitate adjustment of the stand
- Adjustable from 48.75" to 74.5"
- 9 pin positions
- 1" diameter self-locking ACME screw for fine adjustment of the stand height