BendPak 5175207 Mobile Jack Stand, 18,000 Lbs
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The MLS-18 is a support stand used to support raised heavy-duty vehicles and facilitate maintenance and inspection procedures. The support stand is designed to be used in sets of four, six or eight and must be placed under a level, raised vehicle at the support points designated by the vehicle manufacturer.
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- 18,000-lb. capacity
- Tripod design evenly distributes weight under load
- Each leg is equipped with an 11 sq. in. floor pad
- Can be easily moved and placed under a vehicle by means of two 3" diameter wheels
- Equipped with a foldaway transport handle
- Center tube is spring-assisted to facilitate adjustment of the stand
- Adjustable from 48.75" to 74.5"
- 9 pin positions
- 1" diameter self-locking ACME screw for fine adjustment of the stand height
More Like This
Speedway Fixed Height Aluminum Racing Jack Stands, Set of 2
Speedway Fixed Height Steel Racing Jack Stands, Set of 4
Ernst Mfg 964 Yellow Jack Stand Covers - 4 Pack
HRP STR-2000-500-RED Big Foot Super Stand, Red
Speedway Sprint/Midget Car Chassis Stands
Auto Dolly M998068 Axle/Differential Lift
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.