BendPak 5175173 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Extended
14000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 93.00" Overall Height, 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph Motor
The "limo style" HDS14X lift is useful for vehicles that make use of its 229" runways. Limousines, as well heavy-duty SUVs and trucks, need the extra length, and that’s where this heavy-duty four-post lift comes in handy.
We call this our "limo style" lift because of how much front-to-back clearance it offers. Now your longest vehicles can make it over or under the lift with ease, and because it fits low-profile vehicles as well as heavy, high-stance ones, this lift instantly brings BendPak's unparalleled versatility and legendary craftsmanship right to your garage. If you're familiar with our standard-sized lifts, you know that BendPak equipment is better-built and longer-lasting, no matter the size or weight capacity of the lift.
The HDS-14X is an ideal four-post lift for commercial shops looking to expand their service abilities. The runways are extended 30" more than our standard-length model to a whopping 229". The extended approach ramps provide a safe, gradual climb, and an ample 70" rise permits most mechanics to stand upright to perform oil changes, exhaust service, wheel service and every other undercarriage activity.
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Mid to long-style approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1.75" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Customizable power unit location
- Approach ramps incorporate built-in rear-wheel chocks
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- ETL approved
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
Lifting Capacity*- 14,000 lbs.
*Max Capacity / Front Axle - 7,000 lbs.
*Max Capacity / Rear Axle - 7,000 lbs.
A - Min. Runway Height: - 7.625”
B - Max. Rise: - 70”
C - Max. Lifting Height: - 77.625”
Time to Full Rise: - 60 seconds
D - Overall Width: - 130”
E - Outside Length: - 243”
F - Overall Length: - 271”
G - Height of Columns: - 93”
H - Width Between Columns: - 120”
I - Drive-Thru Clearance: - 98”
J - Runway Width: - 20”
K - Length of Runways: - 229”
L - Width Between Runways: - 37.5” or 51”
M - Runway Centerline: - 57.5” or 71”
N - Outside Edge of Runways: - 77.5” or 91”
Rated Capacity: - 165”
75% Capacity: - 140”
50% Capacity: - 115”
25% Capacity: - 95”
Locking Positions: - 13
Lock Spacing: - Every 4”
Motor: - 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Noise: - 45 dB
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5175152 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Open-Front
BendPak 5175120 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Wide
BendPak 5175510 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Narrow
BendPak 5175162 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 27,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175164 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 27,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175859 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175176 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175004 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, 82" Rise
BendPak 5175170 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175178 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs, Extended
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.