BendPak 5175004 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, 82" Rise
14,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 100.00" Overall Height, 126.00" Overall Width- Wide Configuration
The industrial-quality HD-14T is a full-sized lifting force designed specifically for parking higher-profile vehicles beneath the raised platform. With this four-post lift, you can push 14,000 lbs. worth of automobile into the air without breaking a sweat.
The HD-14T offers superior lifting power with an extended 82” rise, which means if we were a clothing warehouse, this car lift would be found in our “big and tall” section. Commercial fleets of trucks and vans will be right at home in your service bay with this model. Impress your customers by accommodating a wider variety than the competition, no matter what vehicles they bring in.
BendPak cable sheaves are huge: 10.5” diameter sheaves and 2.25” diameter sheave axles, all kept within the runway and cross tubes. This cuts down on how much time and cash you have to spend on maintenance and general upkeep.
Each BendPak lift in this series features four, 1/2” diameter, 6 x 25 stainless-steel lifting cables that have an incredible breaking strength of over 14,000 lbs. each.
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Mid to long-style approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column - Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1.75” roller axles - Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Customizable power unit location
- Approach ramps incorporate built-in rear-wheel chocks
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks available
- ETL approved
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- Lifting Capacity 14,000 lbs.
- Runway Height 7-5/8"
- Rise 82"
- Lifting Height 86-1/2"
- Overall Width 126"
- Outside Length 205"
- Overall Length 234"
- Height of Columns 101"
- Width Between Columns 115.5"
- Drive-Thru Clearance 98"
- Runway Width 20"
- Length of Runways 191"
- Width Between Runways 37.5"- 51"
- Runway Centerline 57.5"- 71"
- Outside Edge of Runways 77.5" - 91"
- Min Wheelbase @ Rated Capacity 135”
- Min Wheelbase @ 75% Capacity 115”
- Min Wheelbase @ 50% Capacity 100”
- Min Wheelbase @ 25% Capacity 80”
- Locking Positions 16
- Lock Spacing every 4”
- Lifting Time 65 seconds
- Motor 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 8 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Rivets are offered in many styles and are a great fastener when used properly. Our latest buyer’s guide will help you determine the correct style and length of rivet to use in your project.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Learn some helpful tips for using your tire groover as well as what direction to cut your grooves and sipes for maximum side bite and forward bite on your dirt circle track race car.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Broken exhaust studs are a common problem. This article describes what you need and how to remove a broken stud from an exhaust manifold. Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with a Titan Tools stud extractor tool.