BendPak 5175004 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, 82" Rise
14,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 100.00" Overall Height, 126.00" Overall Width- Wide Configuration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The industrial-quality HD-14T is a full-sized lifting force designed specifically for parking higher-profile vehicles beneath the raised platform. With this four-post lift, you can push 14,000 lbs. worth of automobile into the air without breaking a sweat.
The HD-14T offers superior lifting power with an extended 82” rise, which means if we were a clothing warehouse, this car lift would be found in our “big and tall” section. Commercial fleets of trucks and vans will be right at home in your service bay with this model. Impress your customers by accommodating a wider variety than the competition, no matter what vehicles they bring in.
BendPak cable sheaves are huge: 10.5” diameter sheaves and 2.25” diameter sheave axles, all kept within the runway and cross tubes. This cuts down on how much time and cash you have to spend on maintenance and general upkeep.
Each BendPak lift in this series features four, 1/2” diameter, 6 x 25 stainless-steel lifting cables that have an incredible breaking strength of over 14,000 lbs. each.
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Mid to long-style approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column - Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1.75” roller axles - Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Customizable power unit location
- Approach ramps incorporate built-in rear-wheel chocks
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks available
- ETL approved
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- Lifting Capacity 14,000 lbs.
- Runway Height 7-5/8"
- Rise 82"
- Lifting Height 86-1/2"
- Overall Width 126"
- Outside Length 205"
- Overall Length 234"
- Height of Columns 101"
- Width Between Columns 115.5"
- Drive-Thru Clearance 98"
- Runway Width 20"
- Length of Runways 191"
- Width Between Runways 37.5"- 51"
- Runway Centerline 57.5"- 71"
- Outside Edge of Runways 77.5" - 91"
- Min Wheelbase @ Rated Capacity 135”
- Min Wheelbase @ 75% Capacity 115”
- Min Wheelbase @ 50% Capacity 100”
- Min Wheelbase @ 25% Capacity 80”
- Locking Positions 16
- Lock Spacing every 4”
- Lifting Time 65 seconds
- Motor 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
More Like This
BendPak 5175862 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs, Narrow
BendPak 5175120 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Wide
BendPak 5175510 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Narrow
BendPak 5175178 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175166 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 35,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175968 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 18,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175023 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs, Dual Platform
BendPak 5175024 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9k Lbs, Dual Platform, Ext
BendPak 5175170 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175153 Wheel Alignment Lift, 14,000 Lbs, Open Front
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.