Bell RS7 Pro SA2020 Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2020 & FIA8859 Safety Rating, Adult Age Group
Based on the HP7 design and featuring a lightweight carbon composite shell using Bell’s high-pressure proprietary molding system, the RS7 Pro uses an innovative shell and shield design to improve acoustic comfort, aerodynamic performance, and energy absorbing capabilities. The Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) shield and rubber gasket seal ensure air, water, and dust will not enter the eyeport. The RS7 Pro's sleek and modern design features an advanced ventilation system with 14 air intake and extraction channels that can be used with or without air intake covers (available separately).
- Lightweight carbon composite shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) shield for anti-fog control and superior visibility
- Powerful and effective top and chin bar ventilation system with 14 air intake and extraction channels for maximum ventilation
- Shell and shield design optimized to improve aerodynamic performance, reduce internal noise, and enhance energy management capacities
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems
- Air Intake, side air extractors, rear spoiler, top gurney, and chin bar gurneys available separately
- Forced air attachments available separately for use with external cooling systems
- Factory installed Hans posts as original equipment
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Shield and pivot kit: SE07, SV(SE07, SE077)
- Homologation: Snell SA2020 and FIA8859-2015 approved
- Colors: White & Matte black
- Graphics: Falcon Blue & Falcon Red
- Sizes: 6 3/4 (54) to 7 5/8+ (61+)
In The Box
- RS7 Pro
- Clear SE07 3mm DSAF Shield Installed
- Hans Post Anchors Installed
- Draw String Helmet Bag
- Plastic Tearoff Posts Installed
- Hex Wrench Key
- Snell SA2020
Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bell GP3 Sport SA2020 Helmet, White or Matte Black
Bell K1 Pro SA2020 Helmet
Bell K1 Sport SA2020 Helmet
Bell M8 SA2020 Helmet, White or Matte Black
Bell RS7 Carbon Non-Duckbill SA2020 Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Duckbill SA2020 Helmet
Bell RS7C LTWT Ventilated SA2020 Helmet
Bell RS7SC LTWT Non-Ventilated SA2020 Helmet
Bell Sport Mag SA2020 Helmet
Bell GP3 Carbon SA2020 Helmet
Q & A
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.