Bell Pro Drive II 3.2A/1 Single Layer 1-Piece Racing Suit Black Small
Hobby Stock, Legends, Sport Compact, One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/1 Suit SFI Rating, Proban
- This racing suit features a single layer Proban material construction
- Has an innovative inner collar design and dual reinforced epaulets
- The durable single layer construction makes for a suit that will stand up to the rigors of racing
- 180 stretch inner arm gussets and the elasticized sides on belt provide unprecedent comfort
- It is constructed of Anti Flame III material and has a TPP Rating of 10 as well as a 3.2A/1 SFI safety rating
Bell's Pro Drive single layer fire suit features great style and performance for those racers needing single layer protection. This driving suit is available in sizes S-XXL to fit all drivers needs.
- Racing Suit features a single layer Proban Material
- Innovative Inner Collar Design
- Dual Reinforced Epaulets
- Durable Single Layer Construction
- 180 Stretch Inner Arm Gussets
- Straight Leg
- Elasticized Sides on Belt
- Front Pockets
- Constructed of Anti Flame III material
- SFI 3.2A/1 Rated
- TPP Rating of 10
- Helmet/shoes/gloves not included
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article, What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
- Small 29"
- Medium 29.5"
- Large 30"
- XLarge 30.5"
- XXLarge 31"
Bell Suits Sizing Chart (Link)Suit Features (JPG)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bell Pro Drive II Racing Suit-Two Piece-Single Layer
Bell Pro Drive II Single Layer Suit, Pants Only
Bell Pro Drive II Single-Layer One-Piece Racing Suit Combos
Bell Pro Drive II Single-Layer Two-Piece Racing Suit Combos
Bell Pro Drive II Single Layer Suit, Jacket Only
Bell Endurance II Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Bell Vision II Racing Suit
Bell Endurance II Driving Suit, Jacket Only
Bell Endurance II Driving Suit, Pants Only
Bell Endurance II Racing Suit-Two Piece-Double Layer
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Your body dimensions, field of racing, and budget are all factors in picking the best racing suit for your needs. Our racing suit buyer's guide will help educate you on all aspects of racing suit features and benefits so you can make an informed decision.