Bell M8 SA2020 Helmet, White, 2X-Large
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2020 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible, Clear
The M8 is the next evolution in Bell’s legendary M series design, incorporating traditional Bell styling, a huge eyeport for enhanced visibility, and unrivaled versatility, the M8 provides outstanding comfort, performance features, and value. The lightweight composite shell, superior ventilation, and extended size range make the M8 a great choice for racers of all types who want a multi-purpose helmet with a wider field of vision (especially for those who wear eyeglasses) that can be used in all forms of motorsports.
- Lightweight composite shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Versatile ventilation system direct flow front chin bar ventilation and upper manual lever air intake vents that can be opened and closed
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices
- Largest size range available in the Bell Racing product line
- Large eyeport for enhanced vision
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Shield and pivot kit: SRV-8, SRV-1
- Homologation: Snell SA2020
- Colors: White and Matte Black
- Sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
In The Box
- Clear SRV-8 Shield Installed
- Manual Lever Air Intake Vents Installed
- Draw String Helmet Bag
- Plastic Tearoff Post Kit
- 3 Stainless Circle Grommets
- Hex Wrench Key
- Snell SA2020
Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 60 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Bell Sport Mag SA2020 Helmet
Bell GP3 Sport SA2020 Helmet, White or Matte Black
Bell K1 Pro SA2020 Helmet
Bell K1 Sport SA2020 Helmet
Bell RS7 Pro SA2020 Helmet
Bell GTX3 SA2020 Helmet, White or Matte Black
Zamp RZ-36 SA2020 Helmet, Matte Black/White
Zamp RZ-36 Air SA2020 Helmet, Matte Black/Gloss White
Zamp RZ-18H SA2020 Helmet Gloss/Matte Black/Flo Orange/White
Simpson SA2020 Bandit Helmet
Q & A
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!