Bell KC7 CMR2016 Youth Karting Racing Helmet
Karting, Quarter Midget, Full Face Helmet Type, FIA/Snell CMR2016 Safety Rating
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Bell KC7 CMR helmet is an ultra-lightweight youth karting helmet based on the HP7 design platform. The sleek, aerodynamic design features an advanced ventilation system with 14 intake and extraction channels that can be used with or without air intake covers to maximize cooling. The RS7 double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor and rubber gasket seal ensures water will not enter the eye opening in rain conditions. The KC7 is certified to the FIA/Snell CMH standard designed for karting drivers under the age of 18 years of age.
- Extremely light weightCarbon composite shell
- Innovative shell and shield design to improved acoustic comfort, aerodynamic performance and energy absorbing capacities
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air, water and dust cant penetrate into the helmet
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Comfort-plus karting style interior with removable / replaceable cheek pads
- SE07 2MM DSAF Shield (SV SE07 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White, Grey
- Sizes: 6-1/2 through 7-3/8
- FIA/Snell CMR2016 Homologation
More Like This
Bell RS7 SA2015 Karting Helmet
G-Force Revo Full Face Helmet
Speedway SA2015 Lightweight Racing Helmet
Bell GP.2 Youth SFI 24.1 Racing Helmet
ZAMP RZ37Y YOUTH HELMET
Simpson JR Speedway Shark Helmet
Zamp RZ-42Y Youth Helmet
Bell Sport Mag 1 Rally SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport Mag SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl